Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 07-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #379
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
SPIDERFAN and RockyMtnCamaro I live in Cantaberry and have the VR 2SS/RS. Good to hear I have some fellow Camoro neighbors. I have yet to see either of yours around town. I have seen a black SS and another VR SS though.
Get with wyocamaro and get your names on our email list. We are always going somewhere in a Camaro pack and its alot of fun! I think we may try to go back up to Bandamier next Wed for Test and Tune night. That is VERY addicting!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #380
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

BlackSunsine I dont work on Buckley, I work right around the corner at the Northrup building but I am always on Buckley at the ADF. I am also retired AF so Im at the BX as well!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Old 07-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #381
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

TOM, I think that is wishfull thinking.....that aviator looks as VR as can be ! Soon enough I will have a pick of my car doing that!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #382
volleyfan

Drives: 2003 Tahoe Z71, 2010 Camaro SS
Anyone in the local area looking for black rally stripes? Mine just came in yesterday and I decided to not have them installed. They're still in the unopened box. Will sell them for $250.
6000 - 2 Jul 09
volleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #383
volleyfan

Drives: 2003 Tahoe Z71, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom692010 View Post
But your avatar looks like an IOM, your not secretly regretting NOT getting IOM now are ya???
Despite his protests, I think Kirk has to be secretly pining for the IOM. We were at Southlands on Sat and a lady looking at his and Larry's Camaros said his red one was her favorite color, until I showed up with the IOM. She quickly changed her mind and said IOM was her favorite!!
6000 - 2 Jul 09
volleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #384
WYcamaro

Drives: in reverse
Quote:
Originally Posted by volleyfan View Post
Despite his protests, I think Kirk has to be secretly pining for the IOM. We were at Southlands on Sat and a lady looking at his and Larry's Camaros said his red one was her favorite color, until I showed up with the IOM. She quickly changed her mind and said IOM was her favorite!!
Wait till the CGM shows up ... if it's clean that is
WYcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #385
RockyMtnCamaro

Drives: 2007 Avalanche, 2010 IOM SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
SPIDERFAN and RockyMtnCamaro I live in Cantaberry and have the VR 2SS/RS. Good to hear I have some fellow Camoro neighbors. I have yet to see either of yours around town. I have seen a black SS and another VR SS though.
Get with wyocamaro and get your names on our email list. We are always going somewhere in a Camaro pack and its alot of fun! I think we may try to go back up to Bandamier next Wed for Test and Tune night. That is VERY addicting!
I'll get on the email list as soon as my car gets here...another month or so I'm guessing, maybe longer. I want to get to Southlands in the near future on Saturdays to see who is there. This Saturday is out, but next Saturday looks promising. What time do most people get there?
RockyMtnCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #386
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicsowner View Post
Actually I just heard about this earlier tonight from a neighbor. But I heard it was EVERY friday night at that Sonic. Is that not the case?
I think so, w/ roughly 20 or so cars every Friday. Person I spoke with that night mentioned that this larger event only happens every so often..?
I mostly work Fridays into late so can't attend...:(
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #387
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael M View Post
Did anybody go to Hajek in Longmont for the car show on Sat.? Had a good turn out alot of camaros new and old. Had a 2010 IOM and a RED one. Both looked awesome. The IOM had the orange interior and looked great. Had everything from soup to nuts. Chevs,Olds, Fords, great show. My hat off to them. Remember Coloradans on Sat. Boulder county Fair grounds, Longmont 8:00 a.m. Show and Shine. Still waiting for my IOM should be here next week!
What's the cover? And how big is the turn out, usually? Might take her out to stretch her legs a little..
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #388
angelicsowner

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Yeah ok, so I woke up this morning and looked at it in the light, and I'm pretty angry right about now. Headed back to All American...
angelicsowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:52 PM   #389
SaintTimothy

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicsowner View Post
Yeah ok, so I woke up this morning and looked at it in the light, and I'm pretty angry right about now. Headed back to All American...
What? Details, please. I still haven't made up my mind on how much I want them to do.

Ordered 10/18/08
Delivered - 6/19/09
SaintTimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #390
angelicsowner

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTimothy View Post
What? Details, please. I still haven't made up my mind on how much I want them to do.
So I woke up this morning, and this is what I saw:

What I flipped out most about was that last picture, having the damn thing hang off the bottom of the car. So I head down there and tell him its falling off the car. And the pressure marks on the sides of the headlights are really not appealing to me at all.

Richard was very professional and had me pull it into the shop so he could go over some of the rough spots and reattach the bra to the bottom of the skirt. He explained to me that the spots under the clear bra will go away within a couple of days and the more sun/heat I can give the bra, the better and smoother it will lay (if this is NOT correct, please let me know). The pressure marks on the headlights are because basically the bra has to turn 180 degrees within that small space and in order for him to get the adhesive to activate it had to be done that way and again, the bubbles should evaporate away.

Now, 95% of this clear bra looks awesome. There are just some problems spots that are really driving us nuts. Most of it is on the plastic front of the car, which has the most curves as well. While I realize the plastic might not need to be cb'ed, we already have a nic in the headlight section of it, so I really dont want anymore. I told him I'd give him two days of sunshine to see these bubbles evap and have it lay flat and smooth as I expected it to be. He said that was fine and offered to redo, or perhaps cut the kit up a different way and seam it together it if I'm not happy with it.
angelicsowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #391
michael M

Drives: 84 vette,68 442,65stang
$5.00 to get in. They have about 300 cars. I think it is a very good show. It is on the grass so it keeps the heat down
michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #392
Rikarus
I can't tpye!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael M View Post
Did anybody go to Hajek in Longmont for the car show on Sat.? Had a good turn out alot of camaros new and old. Had a 2010 IOM and a RED one. Both looked awesome. The IOM had the orange interior and looked great. Had everything from soup to nuts. Chevs,Olds, Fords, great show. My hat off to them. Remember Coloradans on Sat. Boulder county Fair grounds, Longmont 8:00 a.m. Show and Shine. Still waiting for my IOM should be here next week!

Yeah that was my red SS, was a blast they had 74 cars, three clubs no-showed they planned for 200+.....that would have been awesome!
Rikarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro