Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #547
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
I just noticed your sig, LMAO!!

Old 01-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #548
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I just noticed your sig, LMAO!!

Square AND flat.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:21 AM   #549
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Wow I really feel bad for you guys, you guys paid out of your asse$ and got ripped off what looked like would be a quality product. The sad thing is I remember watching your threads as you guys got these wheels. Which made me want to save up for a set of killer savinis. If it wasn't for you guys and this thread, I would've saved up all my pennies and spent it on a set of wheels only to be screwed by them do thank you guys for making this thread. Although I became of this issue before, it great to see you guys still making sure other members are aware

And PQ, what did you end up doing with the wheels, or what's your plans? I know you wanted to sell them before
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #550
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post

And PQ, what did you end up doing with the wheels, or what's your plans? I know you wanted to sell them before
I still have them and am still running them. While the vibration is not an issue anymore the one front wheel won't seal. Has to be sanded or something. Not too expensive but a pain. I have to put 50lbs of air in it every morning so I can still have 32 lbs. left to get home with at the end of the day.

I'm currently looking for new wheels. But it's mainly saving for new wheels.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #551
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Savini =
Attached Images

Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #552
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I still have them and am still running them. While the vibration is not an issue anymore the one front wheel won't seal. Has to be sanded or something. Not too expensive but a pain. I have to put 50lbs of air in it every morning so I can still have 32 lbs. left to get home with at the end of the day.

I'm currently looking for new wheels. But it's mainly saving for new wheels.
Well that's good minus the loading it with air all the time. What a pain in the ass, I just loaded my rear left with air. I have a slow leak in my p zero (errr) I think after all the money you spent, I would just get that one wheel repaired so atleast you can say your wheels work apart from all the BS from the manufacturer.
And nice PQ, you going for forgestars?
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #553
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Well that's good minus the loading it with air all the time. What a pain in the ass, I just loaded my rear left with air. I have a slow leak in my p zero (errr) I think after all the money you spent, I would just get that one wheel repaired so atleast you can say your wheels work apart from all the BS from the manufacturer.
And nice PQ, you going for forgestars?
Forgelines or maybe Lexani or maybe BonSpeed or maybe 10 other companies.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #554
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I just googled savini wheels and believe it or not the only complaints I've seen were from this forum. I've read many good reviews. Go figure. On PQ's experiences alone I would never purchase them.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #555
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I just googled savini wheels and believe it or not the only complaints I've seen were from this forum. I've read many good reviews. Go figure. On PQ's experiences alone I would never purchase them.
Yup mentioned that earlier. I figure we are the dumb ones for thinking Savini would perform. Most everyone else knows they are for looks.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #556
motorhead

Quote:
Yup mentioned that earlier. I figure we are the dumb ones for thinking Savini would perform. Most everyone else knows they are for looks.
OOOOOOH I gotcha, So what your saying is rich ball players and movie stars like them for looks and since they are riding around in limos all day and just looking at there rides they give them a good review. Makes sense.

And to think that we are all crazy for thinking that we should be able to use our cars after installing a set of custom wheels. That's a concept that Savini must not grasp.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #557
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
OOOOOOH I gotcha, So what your saying is rich ball players and movie stars like them for looks and since they are riding around in limos all day and just looking at there rides they give them a good review. Makes sense.

And to think that we are all crazy for thinking that we should be able to use our cars after installing a set of custom wheels. That's a concept that Savini must not grasp.
I know I get looks when I tell people that I drive my car. Though it must be hard driving her with those square wheels PQ.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #558
motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I know I get looks when I tell people that I drive my car. Though it must be hard driving her with those square wheels PQ.
So you have Savini's on a driver and you have on problems?
Old 01-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #559
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
So you have Savini's on a driver and you have on problems?
no no no, I just have regular circular wheels. I was just poking fun at Savini. I have tried to get a set of Savinis though, but I refuse to pay money for them. And not many shops are up for giving away a set of savini wheels.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #560
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Forgelines or maybe Lexani or maybe BonSpeed or maybe 10 other companies.
I thought Forgeline was the only company that made wheels for the 5th Gen
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote