Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 05-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #71
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
Can't find the exact article and section that bans it. The only thing I found is that having neon lighting on a moving vehicle is listed as a class 2 misdemeanor. Having red or blue lighting is a class 1 misdemeanor.
Well im a LEO in NC and I can tell you that's there's no law pertaining to underbody lighting itself however you can no possess any blue lights no matter where they are. Also you can not possess any red lights that are forward of the rear section of the vehicle. Both of these are class 1 misdemeanor charges.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
jdenotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #72
Wizzer

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey
Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc7604 View Post
Thanx for that info wizzer, I'm new here, hello to all.
How do I upload my pics? I tried and it says everything is OK, but I can't find anything I uploaded.
Uploading pics is easy.

You simple click go advanced before you post. It's at the bottom of your text box you type in. Then goto manage attachments and browse for your photo. I only push 3 or 4 up at a time because it errors sometimes if the files are too big.

That's really all I can tell you. Gl....And welcome.
Wizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #73
Wizzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genious View Post
So who is going to organize the group buy?

I am going for it.

Calling Monday to see how many we need to commit to for discount.

If we don't get enough interest at least we tried. Post up to the other thread for group buy or PM me and I'll add you to list.\

Having a few people who want them might help me out when I talk to the guy Monday. I can say..... I could potentially sell xx units if you hook us up.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #74
2SSRSinNC
Apricot idea killer

Drives: '12 SW 2SSRS LS3 w/roof '10 Slade
Send a message via AIM to 2SSRSinNC
I really like that!
| Polished 2.9L Whipple | AAC ColorSHIFT 2.0, Fog Halos, License Plate LEDs, Interior & Engine Bay LEDs | 15% Tint | Backyard Customz Tune | Pfadt | Nitrous Outlet | Kooks | RotoFab CAI | GM GFX | White Bowtie Overlays | GTS Head/Fog Covers | Tinted Markers/Tails |
2SSRSinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #75
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Time for me to get my pen and add these to my future accessories list.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #76
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenotter View Post
Well im a LEO in NC and I can tell you that's there's no law pertaining to underbody lighting itself
Use your head. If there's not a law against it then why does the NC state legislator classify underglow as a class 2 misdemeanor? Yea I can see them now, "hey guys just for kicks and giggles lets make everyone guilty of this serve 30 days probation plus pay a fine but it will be ok cause we are only punishing them for doing something perfectly legal." Yea right it doesn't work this way. If a crime is classified then it is illegal and thus there is a law against it, it's just a matter of finding the specific statute outlawing it.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:51 AM   #77
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
Quote:
Use your head. If there's not a law against it then why does the NC state legislator classify underglow as a class 2 misdemeanor? Yea I can see them now, "hey guys just for kicks and giggles lets make everyone guilty of this serve 30 days probation plus pay a fine but it will be ok cause we are only punishing them for doing something perfectly legal." Yea right it doesn't work this way. If a crime is classified then it is illegal and thus there is a law against it, it's just a matter of finding the specific statute outlawing it.
Well since you are smart find it please because im having a hard time finding it.

Edit: ill give you a hint. It'll be a chapter 20 violation. Tell me what would be written on the citation too thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
jdenotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #78
Wizzer

Quote:

Wow that's harsh....... Anyhow.... If I get popped here I know its a non moving violation and the fine is around 60-70 bucks. Guys on the military base got flagged for blue lights under a crotch rocket. I would guess its about the same price.

----- Well my group buy post was deleted. I don't know of any one that sponsors this forum selling it but I guess they didn't like it. I will go re-read the forum rules and see what I missed about topics like this.

Last edited by Wizzer; 05-06-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #79
StellarAuto

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your group buy post was not deleted (yesterday 8:02 PM, bottom of page 3) at least on my computer! So add my name to the list plz.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #80
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Would like to c group buy $
Old 05-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #81
SMITTY8

Drives: 2011 2LS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by UF4LIFE102SS View Post
Would like to c group buy $
Same here
Old 05-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #82
Genious
Army EOD Tech

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Wizzer tried to start one but he posted it here instead of the marketplace forum and it got deleted
Old 05-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #83
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzer View Post
http://www.lightningwheel.com/

Goes right on the back of the plate behind the rotor.

I will shoot my install video tonight after work so you all can see.

No re-balancing needed and it runs off the car not batteries.

Be very careful on what colors you use. White is good about anywhere.

Red is only for the rear of the car - white and yellow in the front.

If you go disco blue be advised that is the colors of police and there is a risk of you getting pulled over.

Now if you are in a car show or parking lot do what you want.

So that's my 2 cents. Ask to see how long the shipping is. HE was a nice guy but he didnt tell me it was backordered and it took almost a month to get them. But I got them.

There are some things you will need to do to enforce what they did and I will talk about them in the vid.
Wow good thing I have AVAST anti virus / malware. That site has a trojan ect... Anyway looks like something I would like to buy.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #84
Wizzer

Yeah its deleted. I have no record of the post in my statistics when I check so I assume the group buy thread must have been against some forum rules of some sort. If you guys are seeing it link me the thread.