Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 05-03-2016, 08:32 AM   #1
PandaV6

Drives: 2012/Summit White/V6
2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Summit White V6 Manual 21528mi Detroit MI - $19500

I am the first owner of this 2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS purchased in November 2011. Offering this car for sale to the next GM enthusiast for $18,500. I have another daily driver so the Camaro is currently parked inside a garage and odometer will not increase dramatically from listing.

Tastefully modified and meticulously maintained by myself. Stock Powertrain!

You will have my complete honesty and full disclosure regarding the history of the vehicle.
  • Warranty work and accident repair completed only by certified Chevrolet dealerships with paperwork to show
  • Recall work all up to date except for the key fob (where the key is separated from the remote)
  • Clean Michigan title, no liens, 21528 miles, synthetic oil changes, clean inside and out, hand washed only, clayed and waxed seasonally, non-smoker, no pets

Modifications
  • Brembo brake calipers and rotors from the Camaro SS with aftermarket stainless steel braided brake hoses
  • Eibach Pro-Street height adjustable coil-overs in stainless steel body
  • 20"x10" Gunmetal wheels with staggered offsets and secured by Gorilla splined lug nuts
  • Toyo Proxes STII (All season tires) F:275/40/20, R:295/40/20 with plenty of tread
  • Stillen front splitter
  • F+R Husky mud guards
  • ZL1 style rear trunk spoiler with integrated third brake light
  • Custom aero pieces
  • Custom retrofitted HID headlights, Philips 4300K D2S Xenon bulbs, Morimoto 3FIVE ballasts
  • Aftermarket fog lights with properly functioning OEM fog light switch
  • Torque Solutions short shift kit
  • Custom upholstered interior panels, shift boot and e-brake boot

Accident Repair Details:
I was involved in a 100% not-at-fault accident in August 2014 where a car veered into the passenger side of the Camaro. Repairs completed through insurance by a Chevrolet body shop included replacing the passenger side door skin, front fender and section of the inner fender. Minor bodywork and paint touch-up on passenger side rear quarter panel and rocker. Front passenger tire replaced and rim was repaired and refinished. Claim amount was approximately $6300. The repairs were very well executed and you cannot tell if I hadn't told you.

Asking $18,500. Not interested in trades. Located in Michigan. Looking for serious buyers with cash offers. PM for inquiries. Thanks for Looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by PandaV6; 05-09-2016 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Updated Price
PandaV6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3.6l v6, lfx, lowered, stock, white