Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-10-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
odinsonthor

Drives: 2002 camaro
FOR SALE:2002 z28 LS 403 stroker

Hey guys,
For sale is my 2002 z28. I am selling it to buy a Stingray. The car has a new motor (rebuilt LS 403 stroker) from Dahmer powertrain enginequotes.com.
Installed by Proformance in Franklin park,Illinois and tuned by Straight line performance in Joliet, Illinois.
I replaced the original upgraded motor which was 11.70 in the 1/4 mile for more power. I sold that motor.
The car has 4 speed automatic/3200 stall, sub-frame connectors, stock rear with 3.73 gear 102 fast intake/throttle body/ 42lb fuel injectors. I am selling with the car a set of front runners and car cover. The car has 33,000 miles on the body and less than 200 mile on the motor. Some of the miles are dyno runs. I haven't had much time to drive the car this year due to home remodeling that I am doing myself. In my opinion the car looks good, sounds good and runs good. I am asking 12.5 for it obo. Has a few dinks in it from parking it on the city streets when my wife and I went out. But over all the car is in pretty good condition. I am the 3rd owner. I bought the car with 20k miles on it. I have the title. You can reach me at 773 401 5406 for any questions
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...%20-%20YouTube

I'll get pictures of receipts up later

SOLD

Last edited by odinsonthor; 10-06-2014 at 11:18 PM.
odinsonthor is offline   Reply With Quote