Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-17-2017, 02:16 PM   #309
NightSkyCode
Owned gen 4, 5 and 6

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Ive always got good remarks. Even before I had my 17 2SS, my 2014 LS2 would get remarks all the time and everything on it was stock. People notice these cars, they look mean, especially in black
Old 07-17-2017, 02:35 PM   #310
Walkure

Drives: '17 ZL1 A10 Vert
I always get compliments. I was washing it in my driveway Saturday morning and a FedEx driver pulls up, stops and calls out to me "Nice car" then continued on his way.
Of course, I've also had people tell me "Nice Mustang" and "Is that the new Challenger?". So go figure.
Walkure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #311
JDono

Drives: 2024 ZL1 M6 Vert - Riptide Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSkyCode View Post
Ive always got good remarks. Even before I had my 17 2SS, my 2014 LS2 would get remarks all the time and everything on it was stock. People notice these cars, they look mean, especially in black
Absolutely loving the black so far, its a real bitch but sexy as hell.
JDono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:09 PM   #312
EJamesJr

Drives: 2016 Camaro V6 Manual 6-Speed
I have owned lifted trucks, a mustang, a firebird, a cadillac among others, and NEVER have I received more compliments on a car than I do for this car. My finace' and I laugh all the time at the number of people that comment on the car. I think the bright yellow has something to do with it, but it is an incredible looking car. I look at it and wonder where they will be able to improve the styling. Love the lines.
EJamesJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:35 PM   #313
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
I get a lot of people cutting me off, haters, dicks, bumper humpers, people who match the speed of the other car and hold me up on purpose (they look at their rear-view with a chuckle-face), get a lot of ppl who don't want to let me in. Also witness people being extremly rude towards Motorcyclists by preventing them or trying to prevent them from lane splitting which is totally legal.

Well surprise surprise, it's the Bay Area / Kalifornistan right? You gotta understand that when you literally count 30 Toyota Prius cars within a span of like 5 minutes, you're in enemy territory! :P

I occasionally get a compliment but not much since everyone here is so "High and Mighty" with an ECA (Elitist Cuck Attitude) ....Oh well ...It could be a beautiful place with people who love beautiful cars but everyone seems to want to drive a Prius, Tesla or Honda out here.

I get those who are concerned with gas prices and the fact that most of the time you're sitting in a crapload of traffic no matter what day of the week it is now...California is so overpopulated! I can say this becuase I'm a native and it sure has changed for ...THE WORSE! :(

it's a broken record with you and the "komifornia" ( and a new one at least Kalifornistan?? What are you trying to convey by that term?).

Maybe just move if you hate the people so much that you equate them with communists, like Russians???

just a thought, instead of the constant name calling and whining.

Last edited by DenverTaco07; 07-17-2017 at 06:56 PM.
DenverTaco07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:00 PM   #314
SoCalCamaro93

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2011 RS (past)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
it's a broken record with you and the "komifornia" ( and a new one at least Kalifornistan?? What are you trying to convey by that term?).

Maybe just move if you hate the people so much that you equate them with communists, like Russians???

just a thought, instead of the constant name calling and whining.
That would be too easy.

Past: 2011 RS, 2013 ZL1
Current: 2016 2SS
SoCalCamaro93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:21 PM   #315
SDG23

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS M6
Around here, the most common modified vehicle to see are lifted trucks, by far. There's a ton of mustangs and quite a few chargers and challengers but I just don't see that many Camaros period. To date I think I've seen about five 6th gens, the rest are a mix of 4th and 5th gens. But I guess you have to factor in that most people aren't car people, they don't care what you drive, which is a bit of a bummer. A lady at Sonic the town over has a blue 6th gen (v6) and asked me if I liked mine, so we talked a minute. Mostly it's just rubbernecking though!
Old 07-17-2017, 09:29 PM   #316
UK Basketball Rocks

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
I had a young gangster wannabe get on my rear end the other day as I was leaving my sisters neighborhood and he was in a Honda Civic and he was all up in my ass so as soon as we excited the neighborhood it turns into 2 lanes and I moved over to the right hand lane just running 25mph cause that was the speed limit and he comes flying around me so I kept speeding up so he couldnt cut back over in the right lane in front of me and I was just staring at his punk ass and finally he made a quick left into a shopping center and I went on laughing at him. I couldnt resist.
UK Basketball Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:44 PM   #317
HYPER1LE

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE HBM
Bought my Hyper Blue SS 1LE in March. Everywhere I go, stares and compliments galore. Even when I go to a Chevrolet dealership from sales people and service. No negative comments yet. I figured there would be some attention but WOW, not this much. Awesome car! Looks great! Very happy! No gripes.
HYPER1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:57 PM   #318
UK Basketball Rocks

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
LOL @UK Basketball Rocks!

I have similar situations all the time but it's entertaining to troll

I love returning the favor out of spite to piss em off to the max! I'm always prepared for the worst but most of the time they're just angry sad sacks! I'm not angry, I'm just frustrated with the way people drive out here! The problem is if I leave Calidumbya, it's very hard to come back let alone finding a place!

I'll be staying here and hope for the best but not so sure the future looks bright . There are tons of car clubs out here with like-minded people who have the same interest and neck break to look at your car which is always a lovely situation!

When I was driving down an industrial road earlier today, plenty of Mechanics came out as they heard me coming to see me drive by (you know they're interested). Anyways it's always super REFRESHING when I come across nice people who say nice things (and I do). ......It's just rare!
I used to live out your way if your in Southern California. I left 8 years ago due to the high taxes, cost of living and prices on homes. I still have a son and daughter in Temecula. I love California!
UK Basketball Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:02 PM   #319
drew peacock
Banned

Drives: 2012 2SS INFERNO ORANGE
pure jealousy if anyone says bad things about the gen6 camaro.
imo the gen6 camaro is THE GREATEST LOOKING CAR EVER CREATED. pure sex on wheels.
both my sons and my wife aggree.
2 years time i'll be buying one for sure..i loved my 2013 camaro and i'm sure i will love the newer model
drew peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:01 AM   #320
Bluecyclone

Drives: 2014 Cyclone mustang
Baracuda? Well this is getting interesting!
Old 07-18-2017, 06:39 AM   #321
zugsoft

Drives: Camaro 2016 V8
I drove my Yellow SS 1000 miles, and I like it.
Very low consumption on highway , good suspension.
Beautiful sound
Enough place to seat my baby

Something just strange:
1/With the A/C OFF I can feel cold air, (outside temp is 86°F)
2/I cannot switch off the light when I open my door(when my baby is sleeping), is it possible to switch off all cockpit light ?
zugsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:41 AM   #322
IMadeYouReadThis

Drives: 02 Camaro SS 6M / 11 GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluecyclone View Post
Baracuda? Well this is getting interesting!
Yes it is I tried to Google it didn't find much but it will be very interesting now GM just needs to bring back the GTO
IMadeYouReadThis is offline   Reply With Quote