Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #953
talon6900
GRRREEN

Drives: '14 Denali HD & '11 Camaro
Just got my plates and figured I'd share...

ZR1 Max Clutch/BMR Stage 3/DSS 1000HP Axles/1LE 3.91's
Carbon Flash Metallic GFX & Stripes, Black TSW Donington 20's
DashTronix Radar Projector for Valentine1
talon6900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #954
dahulk

Drives: '11 RS SYNERGY GREEN, 09 Corvette
Send a message via Yahoo to dahulk
yea!!! I am apart of the club!
Attached Images

dahulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #955
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
keep those pictures coming1
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #956
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
hi all,
i have not checked in for a while, here are some pics as my syn green SS goes through some body color matching...i had the sides repainted due to uneven base coat...dont ask, and GM and i are both happy now...but i really like my calipers...going on the car monday..there will be a out stripe (tomato red, sorta orange like SLP ZL wheels) that will compliment the brembo color on the caliper..on the painted rotor inner hub, i may go silver, but they were rusted on delivery so i had them cleaned up, and painted..
those are brembo sloted rotors on the front bought from another forum member..ur comments are welcome...i painted a lot...interior work will start next week or week after as well...enjoy..and hope u like my direction...

syn green caliper(front, with clearcoat...silver metallic 69 camaro ( had the stencils custom made) and brembo in a tomato red to match the wheel stripe...

here is painted green rotor...there is reason i did this..may go to silver but will determine monday one an assembled caliper is on...

mounted on rear driver side

painted bow again to compliment calipers and rotors...only the center insert is green, left the outer edges silver for depth effect.

car on jacks and all tore up...but with newly repainted sides...

engine bay
this is still in progress the engine cover will have more done on it...painted black on plenum and sides with silver pearl flake added..SS insert for V8 center ordered today. while this is an SS/RS, i dont care for the red lettering, as i prefer the traditional white lettering personally. just on the green i dont want to make a christmas tree with the green and too much red...SLP ZL sways are red, and will stay that way..

more pics to come....
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #957
NC_SG_SS

here are 2 more pics for now...
rear difuser painted syn green and sanded down smooooth...

painted the fog lights inserts...this is common so not breaking new ground here ahahah, what is new is AAC plasma white foglight replacements...i have the wireless DRL harness..and set up in my homelink. that will be great...hate the fact lights like everyone else...

more pics monday when rear wheel mounted with outer tomato red stripe, with caliper on, and green rotor...most of the exterior will be put back together soon...heritage grill 69 SS insert...and new spoiler..similar to SLP ZL spoiler...very close to it...and white SS from SLP in rear in place of bowtie...
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
Old 02-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #958
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Looks good NC_SG_SS
I really like what you've done with the calipers!!
Say...Will you be at the AutoFair in April?

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #959
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
That is some seriour green my friend. I love it.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #960
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
WOW! gr8 work on the calipers looks sweet as hell!!!!! cant wait to c it complete !!! again loving the calipers
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #961
NC_SG_SS

thanks!!

thank u very much, have not decided yet on autofair i dont belong to a camaro club. i used to own a Z06 (c6) and belonged to club then and competed in autofair a couple of times...i was pondering it..so i may park the car, and walk around...the car should be all done by then, and looking good. the calipers are my pride and joy!!! i had an alternate design with the 69 SS instead of the brembo, but i chose what i did for contrast, and thought with the 69 fender badges going on, it would look too repetitive. i am going for a retro look, with some modern touches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS3DALE View Post
Looks good NC_SG_SS
Old 02-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #962
NC_SG_SS

the more the better, but in tasteful doses i hope ahahahha...thank u...excited to post more pics next week as it goes back together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyroar View Post
That is some seriour green my friend. I love it.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #963
NC_SG_SS

thank uuuu...will post pics on monday with calipers on the rotors with stripped wheel....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
WOW! gr8 work on the calipers looks sweet as hell!!!!! cant wait to c it complete !!! again loving the calipers
Old 02-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #964
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS3DALE View Post
Looks good NC_SG_SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SG_SS View Post
thank u very much, have not decided yet on autofair i dont belong to a camaro club. i used to own a Z06 (c6) and belonged to club then and competed in autofair a couple of times...i was pondering it..so i may park the car, and walk around...the car should be all done by then, and looking good. the calipers are my pride and joy!!! i had an alternate design with the 69 SS instead of the brembo, but i chose what i did for contrast, and thought with the 69 fender badges going on, it would look too repetitive. i am going for a retro look, with some modern touches...
OK,Well I'll be down there,as I am for both AutoFairs,and all 3 NASCAR races as well,I have a buddy that lives in Newton and works at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet.
Let me know for sure if you decide to go,that way I make sure to look for your car!!!

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #965
kcox2010
synergy2011

Drives: 2011 synergy green 1ss/rs
Send a message via AIM to kcox2010
new arrival

synergy green
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #966
shortstop4

Drives: '13 Summit White ZL1 M6