Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #785
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargedCamaro View Post
Wait wait.....I thought your name was (Larslovesgaymen)

Last edited by Schmidty; 06-04-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #786
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
LMAO!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #787
DVader
DVader

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
Hey All,

I'm moving back west. I'll be out there the last week of June. I'm hoping that San Diego has active Camaro Groups that meet regularly for Coffee and Camaro's. If anyone has FB links to San Diego action or groups, please let me know!
DVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #788
alexpdbz

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM M6 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Who's got XBOX Live and plays MW3? Post up your gamertag!
Add me: LTS79
Gamertag: USS Camaro
Old 06-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #789
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVader View Post
Hey All,

I'm moving back west. I'll be out there the last week of June. I'm hoping that San Diego has active Camaro Groups that meet regularly for Coffee and Camaro's. If anyone has FB links to San Diego action or groups, please let me know!
What's up. I'm originally from Delaware. There is a little bit of activity here. The Oceanside group has been doing weekly meet ups. I was stationed in Vegas for a while. The Car clubs out there are way more active then here. I will admit that.
MikeSVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #790
Schmidty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSVX View Post
What's up. I'm originally from Delaware. There is a little bit of activity here. The Oceanside group has been doing weekly meet ups. I was stationed in Vegas for a while. The Car clubs out there are way more active then here. I will admit that.
Hey Mike! If you have any ideas please throw them out here. I recently posted a request for ideas on our Facebook page. Sometimes I feel like I am a one-man show so any help is appreciated!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #791
robscamaro
TAZ

Drives: 2SSRS Black Gray stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Hey Mike! If you have any ideas please throw them out here. I recently posted a request for ideas on our Facebook page. Sometimes I feel like I am a one-man show so any help is appreciated!
I know the feeling. This is what happened to travis and I when we tried to rally up the guys awhile back. It's becomes a drag after awhile and you give up. Anyways we should plan on one day a month and meet up to get things in order. That way everyone has a chance to voice their opinions and Ideas. lets pick a date and set it in stone that way everyone can commit or stay home. Once a month we can have a dinner spot or a burger run. Everyone can hang out and ebjoy some grub.
robscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #792
oTToBoT87
Robot in Disguise

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Transformers Edition M6
Send a message via Yahoo to oTToBoT87
Quote:
Originally Posted by robscamaro View Post
I know the feeling. This is what happened to travis and I when we tried to rally up the guys awhile back. It's becomes a drag after awhile and you give up. Anyways we should plan on one day a month and meet up to get things in order. That way everyone has a chance to voice their opinions and Ideas. lets pick a date and set it in stone that way everyone can commit or stay home. Once a month we can have a dinner spot or a burger run. Everyone can hang out and ebjoy some grub.

btw my gamertag is ottob0t. But ive been playing GRAW: Future Soldier, not MW3. But i'll be glad to play

K&N Typhoon CAI, Moroso Catch Can, ZL1 Grill w/ Emblem Pro's Cybertronian SS Badgeing, Autobot Fuel Door, Blue LED Dome Light, AAC Concept Side Markers, License Plate LED, Window Tint
oTToBoT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #793
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSVX View Post
I think with SoCal counties being as large as they are, a bunch of folks feel uninvolved. Here in OSide, we started a weekly thing. Just to hook up and hang. Turned out, it wasn't so great because we left the cars unattended. Most of the time the SD crew cruises east, and that's a bit of a haul for me, personally. RaceLegal is really nice...if I could make it more. I've tried to hit up different meet ups. IECC's last month. A bunch of SoCal Mayhem's events. K1 Speed track. Would definitely like to see us SD folks do more. I have no idea what, but it's a shame to see a summer pass without some activity.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #794
robscamaro
TAZ

Just looked up a weekely car show that La Mesa holds starts next week. I plan on going its pretty much older cars but always up to check it out and grab some grub. We will probably have to leave the cars as we cannot enter the show but its the chance we take anyway when we go in force out and about. Google La Mesa car show and it will pop up. Anyone else in? let me know we can set up a meet up spot and cruise is together cruise the stripe find parking and check out the old cars.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #795
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by robscamaro View Post
Just looked up a weekely car show that La Mesa holds starts next week. I plan on going its pretty much older cars but always up to check it out and grab some grub. We will probably have to leave the cars as we cannot enter the show but its the chance we take anyway when we go in force out and about. Google La Mesa car show and it will pop up. Anyone else in? let me know we can set up a meet up spot and cruise is together cruise the stripe find parking and check out the old cars.
Going tonight? I gotta get my tires put on tonight. Next week might be good. Then I start this new job the week after, and 5:00 is probably out with traffic to La Mesa. Good idea though. At least I know there's something. Thanks Rob!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #796
SD2011SS

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS-RS
whats going on this weekend guys?
SD2011SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #797
robscamaro
TAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Going tonight? I gotta get my tires put on tonight. Next week might be good. Then I start this new job the week after, and 5:00 is probably out with traffic to La Mesa. Good idea though. At least I know there's something. Thanks Rob!

I was going to go but it does not start till next week. So if you guys can make it lets do this!! They also have one in Chula Vista on Tuesday or Wednesday and another one in El Cajon we can mix it up and check the other ones out as well.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #798
Schmidty

I aint giving up yet! And I do hang out weekly with a few guys from C5 (2011Camaro, ChargedCamaro, Autobahn) and try to invite guys when we do something which is usually grabbing some beer and wings and keeping Tilted Kilt in business or working on the cars...which usually means I get them to work on my car. haha!

So...

I am down for a monthly meet-up and want to be fair to people in O-side and Lakeside...it's very easy for me to say Mission Valley is centrally located (since I live here) so what do you think would be a good date, time, and place to meet up once a month?

La Mesa Car Show is a good idea...I won't be here on the 14th. Ill be Vegas. But other people should check it out.

Santee Drive-In is another idea.

Universal Studios looks to be happening on July 7th if anyone is down.

Perhaps something is going down in LA and we can cruise out to one of their events?

RaceLegal is always a good time...looks like is down to once a month starting in July.

Would be nice to do something cool or BIG over the summer!