Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #15
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I have this game called "Real Life" where I drive a Camaro 2SS around the Seattle area. It's so realistic that I even have to buy gas and pay 3 bucks a gallon for it. Awesome stuff, and it's so realistic. You guys should try it!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #16
Nicholas
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I have this game called "Real Life" where I drive a Camaro 2SS around the Seattle area. It's so realistic that I even have to buy gas and pay 3 bucks a gallon for it. Awesome stuff, and it's so realistic. You guys should try it!
Dont brag about having a Camaro its a bit immature.. just sayin im 18 and I dont even do that... we were talking about games anyways
Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #17
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

I guess humor is lost on you.

By the way, most people don't care if it's "all paid for", and if you feel the need to brag enough to say that, it's likely you got help from parents or a trust fund IF you even paid for it at all.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #18
Nicholas
Account Suspended

Quote:
I guess humor is lost on you.

By the way, most people don't care if it's "all paid for", and if you feel the need to brag enough to say that, it's likely you got help from parents or a trust fund IF you even paid for it at all.

Accually I paid for it all by myself.. so take your rudeness somewhere else
Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #19
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

And how did you "earn" these oil rights? Again, I'm guessing through parents/trust.

You felt the need to brag in your first response to me before you changed it, thus opening yourself up to this scrutiny. Most normal people keep their finances to themselves. But, you're a kid...you'll learn.

edit: I also note how you edited out your initial statement to me. Maybe you are learning. And, in response to this thread being about the games, my post was meant to be humorous. Driving a camaro in real life is just as fun as in a game...in fact much more preferable, IMHO. For those that didn't see it, his original post was something like "So, you have a Camaro, mine's paid for. Beat that."

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 01-12-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #20
Nicholas
Account Suspended

Quote:
And how did you "earn" these oil rights? Again, I'm guessing through parents/trust.

You felt the need to brag, thus opening yourself up to this scrutiny. Most normal people keep their finances to themselves. But, you're a kid...you'll learn.

So what if I am a kid its a bit rediculous that your arguing with one, doesnt matter to me I'm sure this thread will be closed soon because your some 30 year old guy taking your day out on an 18 year old...good job I wanna be cool like you one day!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #21
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
This looks like GRID. Great game, but it's actually the Camaro CONCEPT that appears in this game... Just got Forza 3, and that's the way to go without a doubt. Grid is a great game, and nicely put together, but Forza did it better

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #22
Sawyer

Drives: '13 5.0
on Forza 3, I put a NASCAR engine in the Camaro SS. It's a beast.
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #23
Nicholas
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineSS View Post
I'd imagine!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #24
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sen10l View Post
Best game hands down with the Camaro is Midnight Club: Los Angeles. You have pedestrians running around, and the graphics are photo-realistic (of Los Angeles). The sensation of speed is fantastic, and it allows you to drive like a maniac over parks etc in a sandbox environment. Great for fantasizing during bleak winter months!

Also great is the aesthetic modding that you can do on the car - so many options and allows you to see what your Camaro might be modded from any angle.

You wanna kill pedestrians, then yes, I'm sure midnight club is great. And if by "sensation of speed" you mean blurry lines going by as if it were The Fast and the Furious, then you're absolutely right. You want to race, get GRID, or Forza3. Very limited customization in GRID, so I'd go for Forza

A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Old 01-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #25
UncleBenny

Drives: 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
You wanna kill pedestrians, then yes, I'm sure midnight club is great. And if by "sensation of speed" you mean blurry lines going by as if it were The Fast and the Furious, then you're absolutely right. You want to race, get GRID, or Forza3. Very limited customization in GRID, so I'd go for Forza
Haha, always cracks me up to see someone put down an arcade-y console game and then suggest a slightly less arcade-y console game instead. If you really want to race, get a real sim like iRacing or Live for Speed.
UncleBenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #26
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineSS View Post
Yeah dude! Did you notice LS9 is also an option?

Old 01-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #27
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBenny View Post
Haha, always cracks me up to see someone put down an arcade-y console game and then suggest a slightly less arcade-y console game instead. If you really want to race, get a real sim like iRacing or Live for Speed.
Clearly you've played neither game.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #28
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:

You felt the need to brag in your first response to me before you changed it, thus opening yourself up to this scrutiny. Most normal people keep their finances to themselves. But, you're a kid...you'll learn.

edit: I also note how you edited out your initial statement to me. Maybe you are learning. And, in response to this thread being about the games, my post was meant to be humorous. Driving a camaro in real life is just as fun as in a game...in fact much more preferable, IMHO. For those that didn't see it, his original post was something like "So, you have a Camaro, mine's paid for. Beat that."
We ARE talkin games here... And I noticed this post was edited

I play "Real Life" too, only my car is 8 years older than yours. Can I still be cool?