Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 12-25-2009, 02:16 AM   #141
kenni

Drives: 2010 Camaro RY 2LT/RS TF 6M
Merry Christmas to All!

It took me 6 months of waiting, a very LONG 6 months.

Lok, Thank you so much for hanging out, showing off your car and taking those amazing photos! I owe you one! I saved them all and have a screen saver and background now!

Shes running beutifully and I've managed to put 189 KM on her already. Everybody loves this car, I was worried because I have a small parking stall in my apartment, but the guy next to me gave me the stall for free. He saw the car and left a note saying he didnt want anyone to bang my doors, use his extra stall.

Thanks to all the BC Camaro 5 people. I do have a question, my salesman stated, "I was directly told not to fill your tank completely". I've never heard this before! I only had half a tank leaving the lot, WTF! Anyone else heard of this?
Old 12-25-2009, 05:20 AM   #142
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Says who? Accounting?

Lol.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #143
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adane9669 View Post
My car has been produced, the dealer says if I am lucky I may get my baby new Years eve!!!
Congrats. 17 almost 18.
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #144
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni View Post
Merry Christmas to All!

Lok, Thank you so much for hanging out, showing off your car and taking those amazing photos! I owe you one! I saved them all and have a screen saver and background now!

Shes running beutifully and I've managed to put 189 KM on her already. Everybody loves this car, I was worried because I have a small parking stall in my apartment, but the guy next to me gave me the stall for free. He saw the car and left a note saying he didnt want anyone to bang my doors, use his extra stall.

Thanks to all the BC Camaro 5 people. I do have a question, my salesman stated, "I was directly told not to fill your tank completely". I've never heard this before! I only had half a tank leaving the lot, WTF! Anyone else heard of this?
Think that's bad. I deposited April 07 at my dealer for a spot in line. Took delivery June 09 and spent 60 days in "Area 51", now that's what I would consider a long wait.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #145
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Merry Christmas to All!

Preston's in Langley filled mine to the brim with premium. Sounds like a load of crap to me. Your salesman has to pick-up the tab for it not the dealer. Shame on him, you paid full MSRP I would imagine. Can we say cheap A$$!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #146
kenni

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
Think that's bad. I deposited April 07 at my dealer for a spot in line. Took delivery June 09 and spent 60 days in "Area 51", now that's what I would consider a long wait.
I feel your pain! But the wait was well worth it I hope! I know it made my car that much more special. I know for mine, I go down just to look and sit inside!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #147
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
I feel your pain! But the wait was well worth it I hope! I know it made my car that much more special. I know for mine, I go down just to look and sit inside!
Oh Yeah! Just seemed to me that you might have thought you were the only one who had to wait. For me it was an agonising 50 some odd days in QC.Enjoy.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:24 AM   #148
kenni

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
Oh Yeah! Just seemed to me that you might have thought you were the only one who had to wait. For me it was an agonising 50 some odd days in QC.Enjoy.
Oh No! You guys all had to wait too (some alot longer then I), and the whole time you were telling me how it was going to be sooo worth it in the end. I can honestly say, I didnt fully believe you about that. And then I got my car, I go down to the buildings parkade just to look at it. When I'm at work I play with the keys. I've never loved a car this much, you guys were so right on this one! I assume its because its the same way with everyone who gets this amazing vehicle!
Old 12-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #149
Adane9669

Drives: 2010 RJ 2LT
Got mine Christmas eve, lucky we don't have snow yet. What a ride!!!
Adane9669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #150
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:

Congrats! Enjoy! Have to change the count.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #151
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:

Careful. There summer only tires.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #152
Avalnch

Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenH View Post
Kenni, your Transformers Camaro rocks! Congratulations.
Add another Camaro onto the B.C. list: I struck a deal with the dealer today and will be signing the paperwork on a 2SS/RS on Monday, Dec. 28! I am hoping she's here by March/April.
Kenni: how long did it take to get yours?
KenH, when you say you "struck a deal" do you mean you paid MSRP?
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:09 AM   #153
KenH

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
KenH, when you say you "struck a deal" do you mean you paid MSRP?

I have a fleet account so I got a discount off MSRP. Not much but it all adds up.
KenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #154
Adane9669

Drives: 2010 RJ 2LT
What is our count up to in BC and how many do we have on Vancouver Island!!
Adane9669 is offline   Reply With Quote