Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-29-2013, 04:11 PM   #4901
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty View Post
im guessing the springs made a big difference? im just not sure if i want springs or coilovers
The springs were probably one of the best mods I've done. They were a huge cosmetic difference. They help taking corners as well but just the visual aspect was enough for me. I can't comment on other spring brands but I didn't feel much of a change in ride quality with these. Only time I might feel a change is when there's a harsh speed bump or pothole but even then it isn't bad at all. If I do coilovers it won't be for the ride quality, but for the performance aspect mostly

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #4902
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty View Post
BTW i know i've read it somewhere but for the GM rear GFX install do i ONLY need to take off my diffuser since i have my MRT V1 non GFX version? i know if i had the stock exhaust the whole bumper would have to but im not 100% certain bc its been so long.
The whole rear clip need to come off. It's really eazy through I've had mine off pretty quick

You have four bolts each side, inside the fenderwell.
the trunk filler panels and the unplug the wiring on both sides.
the rear just pops off and you can get your GFX diffuser on
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:19 PM   #4903
spyderbuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Guys should go this low.

looks good, but to much. I think I've read about this allready. She has her car on air bags. so when rideing its at normal stance. Then she can drop the car down in the weeds when stopped.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #4904
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
just thought i would post this link in here. the v8 lounge wants all the lounges returned to there original location, so if you want to vote in his poll, feel free.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...14#post6732314
Old 06-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #4905
spyderbuddy

I think the V6 Lounge is just fine
Old 06-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #4906
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman53201 View Post
just thought i would post this link in here. the v8 lounge wants all the lounges returned to there original location, so if you want to vote in his poll, feel free.

I voted

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #4907
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman53201 View Post

I voted yes to bring it back but honestly I don't really care I just always go to my sub. threads and see which ones have updates. Sure it is annoying to sometimes have to scroll all the way to the bottom but it is better than having it be deleted. One thing a really don't like about it is before after posting or reading something in this thread I would back out the the LLT section and look at those threads and now it just makes it a little less convenient since I now have to go all the way back out to the main forum area.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #4908
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
I think the V6 Lounge is just fine

you can vote that way in the poll
Old 06-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #4909
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Hey fellow V6's, just letting you know there is now a forum rule against bashing other model Camaros or their owners for any reason. So if anyone gives you a hard time about your V6 or puts you down for having one, report them.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #4910
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

New forum rule? I thought that always was the rule? Either way thanks for the heads up
Old 06-29-2013, 06:56 PM   #4911
armyboy77
2013 Cyber Grey "Leia"

Drives: 2013 LFX LT Camaro
Hey guys wat up. It took me forever to catch up, read a bit about exhaust options, mod options, weather, garages....this thread is always chatting. Anyways, saying bye for a little while gunna be training in Washington. Hopping on the plane in the morning. Wish everyone luck with future mods and all the good stuff.
FireCracker, good luck with the bumper situation! I wish I had a garage of some sort, we use our garage for like entertainment the :/ I have to let Leia sit under a car cover for a month so hopefully shes fine with that, been raining off and on for months.
Anyways talk to you later guys much packing to finish, catch up in August!
armyboy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #4912
FireCracker
Banned

Drives: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyboy77 View Post
Hey guys wat up. It took me forever to catch up, read a bit about exhaust options, mod options, weather, garages....this thread is always chatting. Anyways, saying bye for a little while gunna be training in Washington. Hopping on the plane in the morning. Wish everyone luck with future mods and all the good stuff.
FireCracker, good luck with the bumper situation! I wish I had a garage of some sort, we use our garage for like entertainment the :/ I have to let Leia sit under a car cover for a month so hopefully shes fine with that, been raining off and on for months.
Anyways talk to you later guys much packing to finish, catch up in August!
Good luck and be safe!! And have fun!!

Thanks!! Hopefully she's okay under the cover, but I wish you the best of luck!! Can't wait to hear back from you in about a month!!

Last edited by FireCracker; 06-29-2013 at 08:40 PM.
FireCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #4913
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

I'm such a nice bro...bought my sis a Six Flags Great Adventure ticket for her birthday.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #4914
FireCracker
Banned

Drives: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
I'm such a nice bro...bought my sis a Six Flags Great Adventure ticket for her birthday.
Aww so sweet!

EDIT: wait a second.. Didn't you have to check FB for her birthday?
FireCracker is offline   Reply With Quote