Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 12-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
tillroot1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Day at JDP Motorsports!

I was privlidged enough today to spend some time today at JDP Motorsports, Jordan and Jeremy made me feel at home, and spent alot of their valuable time showing me some awsome cars and talking about my wants for mine, they did a couple installs and completed a dyno tune, I am very happy with what they did and how they have a great ability to communicate with a customer and his needs. Their shop, tools, and equipment is top shelf and is well kept. I drove 450 miles and would do so again for this type of service, thank you guys! I will be back again! Ron Tilley

Last edited by tillroot1; 12-13-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: spelling
tillroot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
lancer

Drives: 2013 2SS RS
Sounds fun. I have been wanting to check their place out (as they are considerably closer to me than you).
lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
tillroot1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer View Post
Sounds fun. I have been wanting to check their place out (as they are considerably closer to me than you).

you will enjoy the experience, they are great guys, and completely on board with any needs or wants you may have, and knowledge base that is top shelf!
tillroot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillroot1 View Post

I was privlidged enough today to spend some time today at JDP Motorsports, Jordan and Jeremy made me feel at home, and spent alot of their valuable time showing me some awsome cars and talking about my wants for mine, they did a couple installs and completed a dyno tune, I am very happy with what they did and how they have a great ability to communicate with a customer and his needs. Their shop, tools, and equipment is top shelf and is well kept. I drove 450 miles and would do so again for this type of service, thank you guys! I will be back again! Ron Tilley
Ron,

I just stumbled upon this thread and I wanted to say thank you! I appreciate your business and support. I'm glad you're happy with our work and I look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote