Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 03-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #155
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Got my case number today. Here is the link to my issue thread.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136502
Moni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #156
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Just spoke to a GM rep, its great they want to make a phone call for me to another dealer, but wants me to pay a 2nd time to have the alignment done. Not going to happen. You guys better get this straight, I'm not double paying for a GM issue and I'm not playing games.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:45 AM   #157
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
Just spoke to a GM rep, its great they want to make a phone call for me to another dealer, but wants me to pay a 2nd time to have the alignment done. Not going to happen. You guys better get this straight, I'm not double paying for a GM issue and I'm not playing games.

71-930691964
Old 03-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #158
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

No call from GM today as promised. So much for follow-up.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #159
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
So Pete what are the criteria for helping customers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
No comments on my post camaropete??????
Sorry, been traveling a bunch for work. There really is no criteria. If you have a legitimate problem and I think there is something I can do to help, then I will. I can't always and I usually try to tell you based on my humble opinion whether you really have an issue that I can assist with or not.
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #160
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
No call from GM today as promised. So much for follow-up.
Moni,

Sorry that you definitely experienced some bad service. Quick question though. Did they fix your car to your satisfaction after the last visit? In reading your problem thread, it sounded like your car is now put back together properly and not pulling any longer. Is that correct? If so, what are you looking for from GM now? Some confirmation that it is aligned properly?

Pete
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #161
Toyaholic
It's a sickness!

Drives: '69 442 Vert
Classic GM customer service. They appear to have a hard time calling you back when they say they will.
Toyaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #162
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
Moni,

Sorry that you definitely experienced some bad service. Quick question though. Did they fix your car to your satisfaction after the last visit? In reading your problem thread, it sounded like your car is now put back together properly and not pulling any longer. Is that correct? If so, what are you looking for from GM now? Some confirmation that it is aligned properly?

Pete
No, they did fix the trim issues the AC appears to be working, not hot enough to run it much. The alignment has not been fixed. When I originally brought it in 3 weeks ago I asked for the front left to be checked because my tire was wearing funny. When I picked it up last week with specs in hand, the front left is still out of spec. I will not bring it back because it took them 2 weeks and they didn't put it on the machine for the first time until the day before I picked it up. That's after they preached to me it was with in spec.

I paid for an alignment and I didn't get one, just give me my money back. At this point GM isn't going to try to have anyone else fix the issue. I'll just work it out myself and GM.

I'm sure the guys that built my car in Oshawa would be :upset: to know that all of the hard work they put into these cars isn't being handled on the other end with good service workmanship. What a shame!
Old 03-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #163
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyaholic View Post
Classic GM customer service. They appear to have a hard time calling you back when they say they will.
Yeah, I see. That's okay, I have his direct line, come Monday I plan on lighting him up.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #164
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

I talked with GM (Rolando) today and of course he had nothing. "He's still doing research". When I asked him what the hold up was he said he talked with the service manager and was told he provided information showing the car was aligned to specs. Really? Does this look in spec to you? I faxed it to him since the SM wouldn't provide it to him. Doesn't mean he can read it or will do anything.

Someone needs to attached this to my case and push Rolando down the road so we can move on. We're not talking brain surgery here. I've been very patient and it is wearing off real fast. Maybe I need to take it up the food chain a little higher.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #165
mad@gm

Drives: was a 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
I talked with GM (Rolando) today and of course he had nothing. "He's still doing research". When I asked him what the hold up was he said he talked with the service manager and was told he provided information showing the car was aligned to specs. Really? Does this look in spec to you? I faxed it to him since the SM wouldn't provide it to him. Doesn't mean he can read it or will do anything.

Someone needs to attached this to my case and push Rolando down the road so we can move on. We're not talking brain surgery here. I've been very patient and it is wearing off real fast. Maybe I need to take it up the food chain a little higher.
Good luck with that food chain thing, I fought GM for almost a year over multiple issues my (former)camaro was having, most of the problems were so obvious you would have to be pretty stupid not to notice them but none the less they were all operating as designed, not malfunctioning. Customer care is a complete joke! Almost every person that I dealt with was not even in the good ole USA, don't believe me, ask them your self, watch the t.v. show outsourced and thats your customer care. The only good thing that came out of my fight is that GM finally bought the car back from me and Im not paying a huge payment for a turd of a car!
mad@gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:23 AM   #166
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

I'm with you! Sorry sbout your ride. I'm taken care of my ride, I'm up for the fight, the call center might be over seas but the executives are not.

I'm taking it some where else to be looked at. The alignment is in red and green, proof is in the paper. The two new issues that have been discovered that are possibly related to the dealers bad work will be added to the case also.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:32 AM   #167
mad@gm

Drives: was a 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
I'm with you! Sorry sbout your ride. I'm taken care of my ride, I'm up for the fight, the call center might be over seas but the executives are not.

I'm taking it some where else to be looked at. The alignment is in red and green, proof is in the paper. The two new issues that have been discovered that are possibly related to the dealers bad work will be added to the case also.

Executive offices of GM are in America, your right, but my dealings with them were the same as customer care, promises, promises, promises, but no results, also read similar threads saying the same. As far as taking the car somewhere else, I tried that for diagnostics, and GM does not care what another shop says, they will tell you that other shops are not factory trained so there for their findings mean nothing, regardless of their certifications or name, but what ever you do DON'T GIVE UP! Keep up your fight until your car is right, you spent a lot of money on it and I really think GM hopes people like you and me will just disappear if you get enough run around.
mad@gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:56 AM   #168
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad@gm View Post
Executive offices of GM are in America, your right, but my dealings with them were the same as customer care, promises, promises, promises, but no results, also read similar threads saying the same. As far as taking the car somewhere else, I tried that for diagnostics, and GM does not care what another shop says, they will tell you that other shops are not factory trained so there for their findings mean nothing, regardless of their certifications or name, but what ever you do DON'T GIVE UP! Keep up your fight until your car is right, you spent a lot of money on it and I really think GM hopes people like you and me will just disappear if you get enough run around.
You are so right, they sure do. Not going to happen here. I have money and time.