Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Transmission / Driveline

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Jason@Phastek

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Jason@Phastek
Thumbs up Phastek has Hurst Shifters for SS/V6 & We have V6 Balls in stock!!

Phastek Performance has the Hurst 3916030 in stock that will fit the Manual V8 SS and V6 Camaro. FOR $199.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!

V6 owners you no longer have to wait to get your Hurst shift knob when ordering from Phastek Performance. We carry these in stock and when you chose the option for the V6 Knob it will ship with your order. No more contacting Hurst and having to wait weeks to get your shift knob.

Here is a Little more info on the shifter.

*2010 Chevrolet Camaro, V6 and V8
*CNC machined stainless steel stick assembly
*Nylon lined spherical pivot bearing
*Shift throw reduced for quicker shifts
*Smooth positive mechanism
*Bolt on classic chrome plated stick and white knob
*CNC machined stick adapter accepts Classic Hurst stick

This Shifter Comes with 2 different options that will allow you to either use the factory shift knob or the Hurst Chrome stick with their White Hurst Knob.

Here is a little feed back from customers on the Hurst Shifter

Amazing July 25, 2012
Reviewer: Chris from Westminster, MD United States
Product is greater, big change over stock. Received product in one day after shipping! Phastek has superb customer service! To the individuals below comment, he contacted the wrong individuals. I contacted phastek support staff, and they contacted Hurst for me and my v6 knob is on the way!

Hurst is great - Support is Epic Fail July 21, 2012
Reviewer: Reptilious from Florida, United States
The Hurst Shifter I ordered for my 2012 V6 Camaro worked perfectly. Great upgrades. Install went well, (the darn 2 center clips on the V6 models took a few try’s and blood from my fingers, lol, but it went fine). It took a day for it to break in and also me getting used to it. A Amazingly Huge difference from factory. The H-Pattern is very tight, the throw is very short, the mechanics feel positive and a “bit” stiff (meaning not a “loose feel” - a good thing!), compared to factory.

Great price compared to other places on the web. Fast shipping. Great packing. Received a tracking number.

The website said to call Hurst for V6 customers to get a V6 Pattern ball. I called - line is constantly busy. Tried the live chat - no response. E-mailed support. 2 weeks & 6 e-mails later and still no ball I was promised. In the grand scheme of things, this is not a big deal – it’s the principal of what was promised to the customer for what I paid for.

I would highly recommend this product!
Jason@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hurst, phastek, shifter