Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-16-2016, 01:50 AM   #1
Ttbestas

Drives: Ls3
Bad experience with Cordes Performance

just wanna share unpleasant buying experience with these guys.
If you want fast service look for help somewhere else. I sent payment on 5th on Nov and still have no tracking and thats just for simple pulley kit for ZL1 which they said is in stock.
Ttbestas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 12:37 PM   #2
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Drives: 03 vette, 94 trans am, 04 gto
this guy told me on the phone he wasn't even doing the car for a long time, told him I believe it's in stock as I answered the phone while not in the shop (had it pushed to my phone) he received the parts and filed a charge back on paypal. we got the parts out 4 days after he called the order in. You are an absolute scum person and I would never want to do business with someone like you ever again anyways. Glad you got the parts and my money thief.

here is the fedex tracking for anyone interested 777708579902
Joe@CPR.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:04 PM   #3
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@CPR.com View Post
this guy told me on the phone he wasn't even doing the car for a long time, told him I believe it's in stock as I answered the phone while not in the shop (had it pushed to my phone) he received the parts and filed a charge back on paypal. we got the parts out 4 days after he called the order in. You are an absolute scum person and I would never want to do business with someone like you ever again anyways. Glad you got the parts and my money thief.

here is the fedex tracking for anyone interested 777708579902
That Sucks !!! And the mods'll probably let his rotten post stay up
He robs you and leaves Bad feedback ???
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:09 PM   #4
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

I hope they leave it up, i'll prove to everyone this guy is a scammer and hopefully other vendors will see it and won't accept a sale from him.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:03 PM   #5
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
As the vendor you can't dispute this with paypal?
Old 11-23-2016, 06:01 PM   #6
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
As the vendor you can't dispute this with paypal?
I did, but paypal is terrible and doesn't usually side with the vendor.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #7
PostNup
CAR-DASHIAN

Drives: 2015 Ashen Gray Metallic 2SS/RS L99
I can attest to this. I stopped by CPR today. Justin and I talked about this and yes - everything Joe said is accurate, right down to the tracking number.

With everything CPR has put on my car, and the many others I see them working on when I stop by, I have NEVER seen Joe or any of his crew act without anything less than the utmost professionalism, courtesy, respect and quality workmanship. Whether a full build, 1200 rwhp, twin turbo or a just a CAI and throttle body - you will be treated equally.

It offends me to even respond to a post like this - just because I know it will put it back on top of the "Today's Post" quick link, but I do have to take a stand for what is right and call out slander and thievery for what it is.

This post was not just unnecessary but wrong on several levels. A good man, a great vendor and supporter of this forum, with a great crew has been robbed and slandered... and I thought this board had more integrity than this.

Seriously, you got your part shipped in 4 days and for free - that is a $hitty thing to do to somebody - and as a former Chi-Raq resident and former member of the MFBA (Chickenhawk) I can tell you with certainty - If I still lived there, we would be having this conversation in person.
PERFORMANCE: ColdAirInductions CAI, ADM Race Scoop, Cordes Performance Racing Ported TB/IM/Custom VVT Cam, WFO Milled Heads, Stainless Power 1 7/8" LT/3" HFCs, JBA 3" Comp. Cat-Back, Taylor 10.4mm Plug Wires, Tim King Performance Stage 3 6L80, Circle D Billet 3600 Stall, Nic D ECM/TCM Tune, - 458rwhp/413rwtq (prior to PIM), Forgestar F14 (F)18" / (R)17" Rims.

SUSPENSION: Z/28 Rear UCA Bushings, Carlyle Racing LCA/TA, BMR Adj. Toe Rods/Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar, Justice Pete Castor Locks/Radius Rod Inserts, Pegasus Billet Rear Cradle Bushings, Mickey Thompson Street SS II 305/45/17 tires.

Last edited by PostNup; 11-23-2016 at 08:03 PM.
PostNup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 01:47 AM   #8
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
How can PayPal side with him if u have a tracking # which I assume has his info on it? I know people do this all the time, but PayPal is very strict about this. Did u talk to someone from PayPal? I would personally start making people sign for a package as added protection. Sucks OP is a scamming nerd!
GetYouOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:10 AM   #9
houtx

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
I recently had a chargeback opened through paypal for unauthorized activity as the buyer claimed it was not them who made the purchase. I sent the product to paypal confirmed address and let paypal know that and they quickly ruled it in my favor. This was last week. Go ahead and give them a call they will fix it!
houtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:40 AM   #10
GetYouOne

I actually can one up this OP. I sent a package to a guy he signed for it. He waited 2 weeks to file a chargeback against me. PayPal took my funds and I immediately reached out to PayPal with all the proper documentation even the dudes signature. Let's just say it was reversed real quick. Hate scammers such sad people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houtx View Post
I recently had a chargeback opened through paypal for unauthorized activity as the buyer claimed it was not them who made the purchase. I sent the product to paypal confirmed address and let paypal know that and they quickly ruled it in my favor. This was last week. Go ahead and give them a call they will fix it!
Old 11-24-2016, 10:23 AM   #11
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostNup View Post
I can attest to this. I stopped by CPR today. Justin and I talked about this and yes - everything Joe said is accurate, right down to the tracking number.

With everything CPR has put on my car, and the many others I see them working on when I stop by, I have NEVER seen Joe or any of his crew act without anything less than the utmost professionalism, courtesy, respect and quality workmanship. Whether a full build, 1200 rwhp, twin turbo or a just a CAI and throttle body - you will be treated equally.

It offends me to even respond to a post like this - just because I know it will put it back on top of the "Today's Post" quick link, but I do have to take a stand for what is right and call out slander and thievery for what it is.

This post was not just unnecessary but wrong on several levels. A good man, a great vendor and supporter of this forum, with a great crew has been robbed and slandered... and I thought this board had more integrity than this.

Seriously, you got your part shipped in 4 days and for free - that is a $hitty thing to do to somebody - and as a former Chi-Raq resident and former member of the MFBA (Chickenhawk) I can tell you with certainty - If I still lived there, we would be having this conversation in person.
thank you! I find it funny that this guy makes this post as if I wouldn't see it and lay the hammer on him in regards to what really happened. What a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYouOne View Post
How can PayPal side with him if u have a tracking # which I assume has his info on it? I know people do this all the time, but PayPal is very strict about this. Did u talk to someone from PayPal? I would personally start making people sign for a package as added protection. Sucks OP is a scamming nerd!
I contacted paypal, I know i'll eventually get my money back but they do drag it out for a long time when it's related to a business.
Old 11-24-2016, 06:27 PM   #12
sdynak

Drives: 2010 1SS
Hate to bump it also for this guy but do pursue PayPal as a business.. I have won several times agains scum/scammers like this.. Once you prove it and the jerk has poor track record they will side with you..
2010 1SS LS3, Black, 235/250, .621/.615, 114 + 4, Kooks Stepped Headers, 3.91's, Bo White PTB, Flowmaster Mufflers, Cold Air Industries CAI, Apex Scoop & Windshield Washer Relocate, SLP Wheels, Skip Shift Eliminate, Barton Flat Stick, OEM HID/Halos, Dyno Tuned by ECS
sdynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 03:36 PM   #13
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Paypal gave me back my money yesterday. Glad this POS didn't win in the end.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:06 PM   #14
GetYouOne

Everyone gives PayPal a bad rap, but if u have a legit case especially in this situation they will give ur money back. Glad u got ur money back. Now OP will go into collections to reimburse PayPal like the nerd that he is.