Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-26-2016, 03:22 PM   #351
JoeAyalaM
Account Suspended

Drives: Audi S6 V8TT, Volvos XC60 & S60R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
I seem to recall you were also arguing right from the start with incorrect facts and then saying that anyone who posted the correct facts was wrong.

Don't lie and act like you're innocent and was picked on.
If this is meant for me, you are Completely Confused, I never said anything close to that. Also I do not care about being innocent by the way, but the moderators over there are too sensitive for shure.

Have a good day.
JoeAyalaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:24 PM   #352
Mike502

Drives: 2016 C7 conv 7 speed. Black/black
Honestly thePill post are so long I don't even read them anymore. Some of the post just kill me. A hell of a lot of know it all attitudes.
Now the track pack guys are calling the non track pack guys kind of stupid if they want to track their 350. Hell I've seen some of their track videos and it's like a big Macy's parade . One guy said his 350 is faster then Tommy Milner @ the wheel of a 16 Z06 @ Road Atlanta. Imagine that for a moment. Nobody questions that over there.

Last edited by Mike502; 04-26-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Mike502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #353
TheSpectre

Drives: Boxster GTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childs Play View Post
I very seriously doubt anyone was banned over on MG6 just because "they told someone the Camaro was better."

I'm over there quite often and I get away with all sorts of crap. Although I'm aware of what the limits are, even if I get near them quite often.

If you stay in the vs section and discuss the Camaro vs Mustang you aren't going to get banned unless you're a blatant asshole who, in every single post, calls the Mustang crap and can't form an actual useful argument for why you think that. If you go outside the vs section and start bashing people you deserve to be banned...

I've posted some pretty interesting stuff as far as disagreeing with Mustang owners there and have went off the deep end in quite a few posts there. I've trolled plan b so far into the ground it was to the point where he was sending me shirtless pics and threatening me with wang pics while calling me a few homophobic slurs. I'm very good at trolling. Guess what. I haven't been banned.

I don't believe it for one second that you went over there and just stated your opinion as a slight disagreement and were banned. I do that daily there, however I also like the Mustang and agree with quite a bit of what some of them say as well. I'm only an ass and troll people who deserve it. I've gotten one suspension. One. And it was for a couple of days where I had to have my posts approved by a moderator before they showed up.

Twin Turbo (as well as others) over there is a great moderator and isn't just going to haul off and ban you because of a slight dispute.

If you're straight up getting banned you probably need to blame yourself and not the moderators there. It's not their problem you showed up with sand in your ****** and can't hold a coherent debate. Also if you get a warning from a moderator and you respond with a rude comment you also probably deserve to be banned. They deal with enough and don't have time for you. These tips work for this site as well.

Holy geez that was way more than I meant to type.

tl;dr: Don't be an ass.
I've seen your posts there. I agree 100% with what you wrote here.
TheSpectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:45 PM   #354
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAyalaM View Post
LOL, you type as much as my wife and sisters in law, talk.

I did get banned for posting that I had ditched a Mustang over an SS, and recomending that anyone who wants a good dirving muscle car, do the same if they have the means.

Well, may be that was too rude for someone who is very unsecure and wants to do it, but can't.

Even so if I could, I would buy much more expensive cars, and I don't care that other pleople own and drive them all the time, I'm not envious. I also would not care if someone did recomend something similar in this Blog.
k

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:59 PM   #355
four0nefive

Drives: Nothing Fast (Yet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike502 View Post
Honestly thePill post are so long I don't even read them anymore. Some of the post just kill me. A hell of a lot of know it all attitudes.
Now the track pack guys are calling the non track pack guys kind of stupid if they want to track their 350. Hell I've seen some of their track videos and it's like a big Macy's parade . One guy said his 350 is faster then Tommy Milner @ the wheel of a 16 Z06 @ Road Atlanta. Imagine that for a moment. Nobody questions that over there.
I can't believe someone would say that. The GT350 is honestly such a great car and I'm sure there are some guys who are own one and can drive it to the limit. Saying you are faster than a professional race car driver in a faster car... not sure what to say to that.

I know every car community/forum always have those few guys that think the car they own is the absolute best and nothing else is better, butter it seems to be a huge thing over on the Hellcat and Mustang forums.

Do you happen to have a link to the post where the guy says that by any chance?
four0nefive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:35 AM   #356
datboi448

Drives: 2013 2LT RS, 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Isn't the MT hot lap list showing the 15' Z06 faster than the huracan, aventador, gtr nismo, mclaren 650 and amg gts. They truly believe the GT350 is at that level?

Edit: I found the video I was thinking about in my head
http://youtu.be/Grb9L08TCdU

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  110.4 KB
datboi448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:55 AM   #357
Mike502

Drives: 2016 C7 conv 7 speed. Black/black
Quote:
Originally Posted by four0nefive View Post
I can't believe someone would say that. The GT350 is honestly such a great car and I'm sure there are some guys who are own one and can drive it to the limit. Saying you are faster than a professional race car driver in a faster car... not sure what to say to that.

I know every car community/forum always have those few guys that think the car they own is the absolute best and nothing else is better, butter it seems to be a huge thing over on the Hellcat and Mustang forums.

Sorry but that was about 2 months ago and can't remember. But no way in hell is a non R 350 in the same category. Not even an R. Sill don't know why Ford has never released any performance numbers on the 350 and 350R.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:07 AM   #358
jaymsu
Yeti's Daddy

Drives: ATS-V, Prowler, M6 V10
Quote:
3000: 9/04/15 <TPW:10/19/15>
3800: 10/19/15 <VIN: 117740>
6000: 12/16/15
jaymsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #359
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by four0nefive View Post

Here it is.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/show...er#post1128923
Attached Images

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 03:37 PM   #360
13vertss

Drives: 2013 Camaro convertible 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlapZL1 View Post
It's easy to say when you no proof to back it up. He's smoking something or his speedo is off.
13vertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 04:32 PM   #361
sboden

Drives: 16 Mosaic Black 2SS
I guess I don't get a lot of this stuff (I read all the pages). It is probably because I come from a modded 09 370Z. The Z is very good at a lot of stuff but great at nothing. I bought it because I liked it emotionally. I could care less about other cars. There are fan boys in the Z community also as I found out when I got the Camaro lol. I'm actually impressed with how many Mustang fans are in the Camaro forum and generally they behave themselves pretty well. I'm not sure why there are this many Mustang fans but I do give them credit here.
2016 Mosaic Blk 2SS 6sp with Adrenaline Red interior, Red knee pads, Dual mode exhaust, 20" low gloss 5 spokes, River City Creations Bow Ties, nav and a lot of fun - Previous car 09 Nissan 370Z sport/tour 6sp
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/album.php?albumid=18420
sboden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 04:44 PM   #362
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
If I didn't have a Camaro, I would have a Mustang. I visit Camaro 5/6 and Mustang 6G on a regular basis. I like keeping up with these cars. I appreciate some of the discussions and when plan B gets smacked around, it's highly entertaining. I can't wait for the 1LE, ZL1, and Z28 to come out and enter the mix. Now some picking, can't wait to see some fresh videos from mustang week!
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2016, 06:25 PM   #363
Zodiac
Sarcasm Personified

Drives: 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
If I didn't have a Camaro, I would have a Mustang. I visit Camaro 5/6 and Mustang 6G on a regular basis. I like keeping up with these cars. I appreciate some of the discussions and when plan B gets smacked around, it's highly entertaining. I can't wait for the 1LE, ZL1, and Z28 to come out and enter the mix. Now some picking, can't wait to see some fresh videos from mustang week!
Have you seen the thread on yellowbullet? There is like 23+ pages of memes. I own a Mustang and think it's hilarious.
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:33 AM   #364
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
Have you seen the thread on yellowbullet? There is like 23+ pages of memes. I own a Mustang and think it's hilarious.
No I haven't, I'll check that out. Nice to have a little humor, some people are just to serious.