Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
ZZTOM

Drives: 67 Camaro 350, 2010 2SS
Resume: Well ah.... You just have to read it

My wife and I own a small Home Heathcare & Hospice and placed an add for a accounting manager with must have experience in billing medicare, medicaid and private insurance which can be pretty complicated when they are always changing the rules. Plus we have about 40 employees so there is all the taxes and stuff to know that go along with it. Well of all the years of reading resumes this is one just left me feeling like beating my head on my desk. where do these people come from? :bangdesk:

im 31 years old male this is my basic resume i have spent the last 6 years traveling the country to see things old people say you should see before you get to old when it comes to work i can do what im asked i was a trainee at a company called hyla and the trainer asked me to go to his brothers company and be his manager i was with that company for around 2 years i did everything in the office the owners never hired a manager above me and we were all friends we sold filter queens by set appointment most stress in jobs comes from not having the right tools or the right amount of time i agree that i can do anything i am asked to do if it is able to be done as long as i have time. i can deal with pressure.
daniel

please responde via email im applying for the jobs you had on the internet
Old 03-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Wow. Thats just... wow.
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
NoUCantDriveIt

Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
That's.... it's.... . No, wait... that deserves an extra . Good luck with the remaining applications, at least they will all be better than that one.
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
lordfriday2
Proud Owner!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to lordfriday2
that is a paragraph, not a resume
lordfriday2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Oh, wow. You should send him a bill for your time.

I hate reading through resumes. they all seem the same (well, so we see not all) and you have to basically find a few and flip a coin and then start the interview process. Ughhhh............ I feel for you.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Sounds perfect, except for the fact that he isn't at all what you are looking for.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #7
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
He sounds just like the person you was looking for.....if you was the hiring manager at McDonalds.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #8
nasty2ss

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss IOM
So did I get the Job?
nasty2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:25 PM   #9
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTOM View Post
im 31 years old male this is my basic resume i have spent the last 6 years traveling the country to see things old people say you should see before you get to old when it comes to work i can do what im asked i was a trainee at a company called hyla and the trainer asked me to go to his brothers company and be his manager i was with that company for around 2 years i did everything in the office the owners never hired a manager above me and we were all friends we sold filter queens by set appointment most stress in jobs comes from not having the right tools or the right amount of time i agree that i can do anything i am asked to do if it is able to be done as long as i have time. i can deal with pressure.
daniel

two periods and no capital letters
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #10
BlackSS831

Drives: 2008 Lexus IS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTOM View Post
My wife and I own a small Home Heathcare & Hospice and placed an add for a accounting manager with must have experience in billing medicare, medicaid and private insurance which can be pretty complicated when they are always changing the rules. Plus we have about 40 employees so there is all the taxes and stuff to know that go along with it. Well of all the years of reading resumes this is one just left me feeling like beating my head on my desk. where do these people come from? :bangdesk:

daniel

BlackSS831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:11 PM   #11
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
While this person clearly doesn't know how to write a resume....

I think it's pretty unprofessional that you posted his resume on a public forum.

I would be pissed if I found out you posted my resume on a public forum. Maybe the guy is a member here, he probably isn't, but what if he was?
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #12
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
While this person clearly doesn't know how to write a resume....

I think it's pretty unprofessional that you posted his resume on a public forum.

I would be pissed if I found out you posted my resume on a public forum. Maybe the guy is a member here, he probably isn't, but what if he was?
Since there's no contact info posted, I would say it would be a blessing in disguise, he obviously needs professional help... with his resume' anyways.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #13
manchimp

Drives: 2010 CGM 2ss
I love getting resumes like this! At least it's not the same form one you get over and over with the generic resume maker program lines. I'm not saying I would hire him, but it sure makes for interesting reading!
manchimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #14
Epitaph
Custom User Title

Drives: Fast
I was working fast food a few years back (as manager) and a crew member called someone in for an interview... I had the crew member tell her that he called her in, I have never felt so bad for a person in my life. She started crying & ran out of the store. If you want to see some bad resumes, work fast-food. There's never a dull moment.
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote