Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-05-2012, 05:51 AM   #29
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Yeah I saw a V-6 Camaro almost kill a bunch of people yesterday. I was heading into Atlanta International Airport and this Camaro went flying by doing about 100. Came upon 2 cars staggered coming into a curve and he cut right between them then started to slide the rear end abit. Then the cars all in front of him where slowing down fast while his rearend was still sliding. I was prepared to see dead people but somehow he stopped it.

But what if had not, innocent people would of been hurt or killed because of that JACKASS.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:38 AM   #30
1954 Belair-man

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25thanniversary View Post
Yesterday me and my wife and kids took my Camaro out for a cruise. When I see this ls Camaro in front of me try to show off. Since he saw that I was behind him he started driving fast. The funny part is that he lost control of his Camaro and hit a curb. I saw sparks fly from under the car I really didn't see what he hit but he bounced off the crub really hard. He pulled over to see what he had done to his car and I just drove by him and honked.
I see this type of driver (idiots) all the time while driving my Camaro, never in my 54 Belair or my F-150 just in the Camaro. Are they expecting an from me?? I don't get it!
1954 Belair-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #31
Hammer St. James

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword5 View Post
You think if they're a forum member here they would admit that it was them?

We would see the thread "How Much is This To Fix?"
I'm a rebel. I will not allow anyone to dictate what I do, when I do it, or who I do it with. I feel sorry for those that choose to compromise their goals, dreams, needs, and desires to appease the control of another. I believe in freedom. I am an American.
-HSJ
Hammer St. James is offline   Reply With Quote