Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 06-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
SLP Filler ? & New font SS emblem wanted

Does anyone know what the SLP filler is made of? The website says its “injection-molded” but I don’t know what that means. ?? Is it made of the same material the fascia is made of?
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/SLP-100038A
Another question, can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me where I can find the new font SS emblem for in the middle of the front bumper grille?? I did a search myself for both these questions but I am not successful on finding an answer. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
Ltdodge

Drives: 2008 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuSoonersGirl View Post
Does anyone know what the SLP filler is made of? The website says its “injection-molded” but I don’t know what that means. ?? Is it made of the same material the fascia is made of?
Another question, can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me where I can find the new font SS emblem for in the middle of the front bumper grille?? I did a search myself for both these questions but I am not successful on finding an answer. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
right here.
http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=100032A
Old 06-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
I think he is looking for the "NEW" font. This is the only place I know of for the new font.

http://www.fifthgenconcepts.com/

Mike
Old 06-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 131 SS View Post
I think he is looking for the "NEW" font. This is the only place I know of for the new font.

http://www.fifthgenconcepts.com/

Mike
First, I'm a girl LOL and Second....THANKS so much!! I wish they had better pic shots. That site is pretty basic and doesn't have a whole lot of info to it huh.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
dragom
2G1FB1EV3A9121989

Drives: Rally Yellow RS Coupe
Hey Trina how is the car coming along get it back together yet??
dragom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragom View Post
Hey Trina how is the car coming along get it back together yet??
NO not yet :(

Because the cost was $5000, my insurance took almost 2 weeks to get the check to me. They were held up because of all the tornados that we have had in this area so it took them longer to get me the money. The bodyshop wouldn't perform the work or order the parts until my insurance okay'd it. They ordered the parts last week and now they are putting it together. I think sometime next week. I didn't take it to the same bodyshop that did my hood and stripes either...but I wish I had.

**I wanted my mail slot filled and the Heritage grille installed while this was getting done. That is why I was asking about the filler and emblem.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Btw..how is everything going? Love your stripes.... Super sweet and I show everybody both our cars from Erics website
Old 06-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #8
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Quote:
First, I'm a girl LOL and Second....THANKS so much!! I wish they had better pic shots. That site is pretty basic and doesn't have a whole lot of info to it huh.
Oops!

The emblems they were making looked very promising HOWEVER big brother killed it because of licensing. I am still hoping they make them.

Mike
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #9
Joey Chinappi

Drives: cyber grey 2ss
Send a message via AIM to Joey Chinappi Send a message via Yahoo to Joey Chinappi
Quote:
yeah i'm in the same boat... i think right before the whole licensing hogwash took place they re-adjusted the dimensions.. i think before it was laid out as being 4inchs each letter...that seems a bit big. but they do look fantastic... I sent em' an email askin whats up.. as far as the licencing thing, the anticipation is killin me
Joey Chinappi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #10
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 131 SS View Post
Oops!

The emblems they were making looked very promising HOWEVER big brother killed it because of licensing. I am still hoping they make them.

Mike
Who's Camaro is this? Is this emblem from that website? Thanks for the pic
Old 06-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #11
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Chinappi View Post
yeah i'm in the same boat... i think right before the whole licensing hogwash took place they re-adjusted the dimensions.. i think before it was laid out as being 4inchs each letter...that seems a bit big. but they do look fantastic... I sent em' an email askin whats up.. as far as the licencing thing, the anticipation is killin me
When you get an answer will you pm me please?
Old 06-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Yes the above shot is from 5thgenconcepts. They were all set to ship out and GM shut them down from making these. Nobody knows why other than a licensing problem. NOBODY makes them as of now. It's frustrating to say the least. I've been wanting for these for almost a year now.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #13
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Yes the above shot is from 5thgenconcepts. They were all set to ship out and GM shut them down from making these. Nobody knows why other than a licensing problem. NOBODY makes them as of now. It's frustrating to say the least. I've been wanting for these for almost a year now.
Darn! THis sucks bad. It is very frustrating. I don't want the old style SS because I wanted the new style font to match the SS emblem on the backside of my Camaro. I do like the old style too but that just isn't what I really wanted. :(
Old 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #14
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Darn! THis sucks bad. It is very frustrating. I don't want the old style SS because I wanted the new style font to match the SS emblem on the backside of my Camaro. I do like the old style too but that just isn't what I really wanted. :(
I hear ya. I will wait. Sooner or later someone will be allowed to make this.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote