Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #29
white ZL1

Drives: none
Or I could do what I'd always intended with the car and call it good enough as-is. I had always intended on putting a blower on this car.
First I wanted a Maggie, then maybe a Whipple so I had a little bit of room to grow, then really liked the ECS kit, and now seeing the AGP twin turbo kit come out.......
So basically I don't know what I want to do.

But what I do know is that no matter what I do as far as FI goes, it's just going to be the start of spending more and more and more money and that eventually this thing would get turned into a race car. And that's not at all what I wanted.
All I wanted was a 10 second capable daily driver.

So it's either spend money on the FI, then the fuel system, then the trans, then know that the rear end wasn't going to last long, and on, and on, and on......and money pit.

So after shootiing a few emails back and forth with Andy at ADM Performance about what to do next, I asked Andy a very simple question....
Am I better off moving up to a ZL1 if I want a 10 second capable daily driver?
Andy's answer...."yes"

Um, well....ok

So how about this one?

white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote