Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #99
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
deja vu
Old 06-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #100
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Okay at least Tracy apologized for calling the customer out like that
Old 06-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #101
freefallin2005

Drives: 2017 rally yellow ss
Not to chime in on a sore subject but 3 months ago i ordered a rx can with braided lines also. Painted yellow and was advised that it would be 3 weeks to get. Sure no prob, they charged my card then the looong wait started. 2 montha ago i called and was advised the "painter" was having issues with the curing due to humidity. was told 2 more weeks. 3 weeks passed no can, so i called again and now a diffrent lady advised me that, no it wasnt a paint issue but a supplier issue with the tops. Now it would be 2 more weeks. so i called 3 weeks ago and was advised that the lines are now not sealing correct and that my can wasnt even started yet. I was then told 3 to 4 more weeks. It took me another 10 days to get a refund. Piss poor customer service at rx and honesty would have just been alot easier then covering up lie after lie.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #102
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
And Mr buckteeth is in every thread slamming me...
You're a real class-act.

I've publicly said this before: I believe you have years of experience and some solid opinions. I still won't buy in to your catch-can nonsense, and once again you show that you have zero comprehension as to how to handle an unhappy customer.

Sometimes you need to stay away from the internet. Defending things publicly makes you look silly. Seriously.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #103
A Town

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Yeah this just turned me away from RX. I'll get an elite can now.
I had their cc on my wish list im for sure getting an elite can. I heard some stories about rx cc making noises and a lot of other stuff. But this put the icing on the cake for me. Thanks for posting this. And for that service I will be getting the ipf supercharger now too.

Closed Thread