Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 03-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #169
mad@gm

Drives: was a 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
You are so right, they sure do. Not going to happen here. I have money and time.

Good for you!
mad@gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #170
Dann

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro Bumblebee
Can I have someone PM me pppplease? I'm taking my 2010 LS Camaro in to the shop for the fourth time on friday with a list of problems and I'm ready to drive it through the dealerships windows and leave the keys in the seat for them. I've gotten no where with them.

This is the fourth time for the same problem PLUS a page of other issues. I've even filed a complaint with a GM Rep and that was even more of a waste of time. I'm sick of being told "Birds are dropping stones on your car" And "You're over revving the car" when I don't drive it any other way then slow.

I'm not proud to own this car at all and I'd want it replaced. It's not even a year old yet and I'm terrified to see what it'll look like at the end of 5 more. This is not how my first car that I paid for is supposed to turn out right? Thanks!
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:56 PM   #171
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
I talked with GM (Rolando) today and of course he had nothing. "He's still doing research". When I asked him what the hold up was he said he talked with the service manager and was told he provided information showing the car was aligned to specs. Really? Does this look in spec to you? I faxed it to him since the SM wouldn't provide it to him. Doesn't mean he can read it or will do anything.

Someone needs to attached this to my case and push Rolando down the road so we can move on. We're not talking brain surgery here. I've been very patient and it is wearing off real fast. Maybe I need to take it up the food chain a little higher.
Please keep us posted with the progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann View Post
Can I have someone PM me pppplease? I'm taking my 2010 LS Camaro in to the shop for the fourth time on friday with a list of problems and I'm ready to drive it through the dealerships windows and leave the keys in the seat for them. I've gotten no where with them.

This is the fourth time for the same problem PLUS a page of other issues. I've even filed a complaint with a GM Rep and that was even more of a waste of time. I'm sick of being told "Birds are dropping stones on your car" And "You're over revving the car" when I don't drive it any other way then slow.

I'm not proud to own this car at all and I'd want it replaced. It's not even a year old yet and I'm terrified to see what it'll look like at the end of 5 more. This is not how my first car that I paid for is supposed to turn out right? Thanks!
PM sent.
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:16 AM   #172
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Here is the latest.... no progress.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=136502&page=3
Moni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #173
n116ebo
n116

Drives: 2010 2SS YELLOW TRANSFORMER AUTO
It is nice to have the warranty, but the less times you go to a dealership the happier you are going to be. Had mine a little over a year, 2700 miles and never been to the dealership. Hope I never have to see a dealership.
n116ebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:03 AM   #174
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by n116ebo View Post
It is nice to have the warranty, but the less times you go to a dealership the happier you are going to be. Had mine a little over a year, 2700 miles and never been to the dealership. Hope I never have to see a dealership.
I hope you don't either because they do not know how to work on these cars.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #175
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Here is the last comment posted today from Jeff on my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
At this point I am unable to intervene on this issue for you. I have done all I can at this point. The agent handling your case will continue to work with you the best they can.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Such great help! Can't believe what great customer service and assistance I've gotten from GM. NOT! :upset:

For those of you with the hope that these guys will help you... good luck, just handle your business yourself and take the necessary steps. They don't do anything but "review" stuff.

For me, I'm moving up.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #176
mad@gm

Like I've been saying through multiple threads, customer care is a joke! The biggest concern of GM is bottom dollar/profit not customer satisfaction. How sad.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #177
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad@gm View Post
Like I've been saying through multiple threads, customer care is a joke! The biggest concern of GM is bottom dollar/profit not customer satisfaction. How sad.

It sure is sad! Why even offer to try to help or act like you're going to do something if you're really going to just make half the effort.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #178
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad@gm View Post
Quote:

It sure is sad! Why even offer to try to help or act like you're going to do something if you're really going to just make half the effort.
Guys, enough bashing. Take it somewhere else. This thread is to help people who need help. Customer service does what they can to help out. They can't always move mountains and sometimes customers are asking to fix stuff that isn't GM's responsibility. So you have stated your point about customer service. We get it. Move on.
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #179
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
agreed, this is not the axe to grind thread.

If you want to start a thread explaining your situation feel free but this is not to be used as a bully pulpit..

Thanks,
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:37 AM   #180
mad@gm

You guys are correct, sorry, it can be too easy to get on a rampant over bad feelings that can be hard to forget and get over.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:12 PM   #181
Moni
H-Town Camaro Club VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
Guys, enough bashing. Take it somewhere else. This thread is to help people who need help. Customer service does what they can to help out. They can't always move mountains and sometimes customers are asking to fix stuff that isn't GM's responsibility. So you have stated your point about customer service. We get it. Move on.
You're right this is supposed to be a thread where customer service does what they can do. So why is it that one minute I'm told customer service has escalated my issue and the next I'm simply told there nothing more that can be done with out any further information. My car now has a whining compressor because the AC isn't working properly and water leaking inside from crappy warranty work done by a dealer. That's on top of a broken onstar connector and the lack of correct calibration of the AC doors from the great work the dealer did.

I'm taking care of my car with a great dealer that is doing quality work. But GM needs to stand up and recognize dealers that can't work on their cars instead of siding with them.

I'm done with this thread, I've moved on to bigger areas with a bigger impact. Just don't say you're here to help and don't.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:19 PM   #182
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Drives: '10 SS/RS SIM
My oil pump failed...a known issue.

GM has failed to respond other than to tell me my powertrain warranty if voided due to modifications.

I was willing to have the diagnosis completed and absorb the bill if the issue was unrelated to the oil pump. There was no response. Customer service provided me with no information regarding escalation and referred me back to my dealer. My dealer then referred me back to GM customer service.

Very disappointing.
Engine:Phase One-(All work by Vengeance Racing): Custom Cam, AR Headers, ported throttle body, ported intake, custom tune, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, under drive pulley, thermostat, Vararam CAI, C5R timing chain, Melling oil pump catch can, breather, MagnaFlow Sport Axle Back
Suspension: Pfadt Sport Sway Bars, Pfadt drop springs
Other: MGW Shifter, Custom Paint
my build journal ---->http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30057
themossman is offline   Reply With Quote