Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 09-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #29
hclove09

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
tuesday im outta school at 6:15 so we can do something then. can we make it use the switch that would be great just text me or what not and let me know.
hclove09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #30
Ocikat

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th convertible
We were doing a charity fundraiser dinner this past weekend, our wine steward was from a local winery here in Abq, she has offered to give our group a personalized tour/tasting if there is any interest here in doing that for one of our cruizes, I need to call her and schedule a bit ahead of time. This would be a wine TASTING not a wine drinking so........... any winos here ??

PS she could most likley block off some parking for us if we want to line em up
Ocikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #31
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post
We were doing a charity fundraiser dinner this past weekend, our wine steward was from a local winery here in Abq, she has offered to give our group a personalized tour/tasting if there is any interest here in doing that for one of our cruizes, I need to call her and schedule a bit ahead of time. This would be a wine TASTING not a wine drinking so........... any winos here ??

Pretty cool idea as well. I'm sure Mrs. Price would really dig that.

Let's for sure kick all these ideas around between now and Saturday and hopefully we can nail down an itinerary for our Meet/Park/Cruise/??

Savvy??

Woot
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #32
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post

Well I have been whining since my car isnt done?
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #33
Ocikat

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Well I have been whining since my car isnt done?
That kinda whinning isn't allowed here lol but I am anxious to see your car

we can do this wine tasting on the 10th if all ya'alls want to or another time would be fine too, just trying to throw out some ideas
Old 10-03-2010, 12:44 AM   #34
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

OK....

What's the consensus??? Meeting the Community Center and then hitting up this Wine Extravaganza?? or??

Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance!!

Let's go have some good fun,
Ivan
Old 10-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #35
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
I'm up for whatever! Chime in everyone!
Andre......what can I say.....:( It will be worth it in the end!
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #36
Ocikat

I suggested yesterday at the track going up to Taos area and doing the Enchanted Circle, could be ok timming for the fall colors, a wonderful drive regardless. any votes for that? If everybody wants to go to the winery It would be better if I could give them some notice. Here is a link to the Winery if you would like to check it out
http://www.casarondena.com/
Old 10-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #37
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Driving up to Taos would be nice! I am actually from a small town south of there and know these parts very well! I could serve as the guide! But i am also up for anything.
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #38
Ocikat

I stoped by the Winnery today just to check it out, the parking lot was completely packed I imagine due to the Balloon Fiesta visitors looking for some things to do once the balloons stop flying ( this was about 2 in the afternoon ) they open at 12 on Sundays so I'm thinking if we want to go there it might be better to do another weekend, after the tourists are gone ( why do they call it tourist season if your not allowed to shoot at them ???? )or on a saturday ( they open at 10 on saturdays ) personally I'm more in favor of doing a drive to Taos/Enchanted Circle, with Audrey as our Guide Du Jour, but anything is good with me if everyone would rather stay local
Old 10-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #39
Bethgrce

I would rather stay local...I've got a bunch of things to do next weekend...maybe we can plan ahead on the Taos trip...since it would pretty much be an all dayer!
Old 10-04-2010, 02:03 AM   #40
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Agreed, the trip would be awesome if we planned it ahead.

Ivan
Old 10-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #41
Bethgrce

How about we meet up at the usual Dos Hermanos....at 10:30 and take a vote there on where to cruise to! Somewhere for lunch???...if we meet at 10:30 and decide on a place, we can call and make reservations...if not we can just hang out. We could cruise over to Whole Hog on Montgomery..... or Il Vicino on Montgomery...we could park all the cars so that they are all seen from Montgomery! Come on people....chime in at any time!!! Romano's by the Mall???? I know there has to be someplace we can cruise to and grab a bite to eat!!!!?????
Old 10-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #42
rharp

Drives: 2010 SVT Raptor/ 70 Chevelle SS 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
How about we meet up at the usual Dos Hermanos....at 10:30 and take a vote there on where to cruise to! Somewhere for lunch???...if we meet at 10:30 and decide on a place, we can call and make reservations...if not we can just hang out. We could cruise over to Whole Hog on Montgomery..... or Il Vicino on Montgomery...we could park all the cars so that they are all seen from Montgomery! Come on people....chime in at any time!!! Romano's by the Mall???? I know there has to be someplace we can cruise to and grab a bite to eat!!!!?????
Let's just all make a plan at Dos Hermanos.....
I'm pretty sure we're up for whatever.... But I have to ask,what in the heck is Whole Hog????????