Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 02-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #15
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
That sounds like a "fine babes dream". It's interesting, if a bit pedestrian; we've all had similar dreams, so we understand. Dreams like those keep us all lookin' forward to forty-winks.

Last night, I had a dream that was out of the ordinary. In it my sister was in her thirties (in reality, she is 54 to my 57) and determined to jump my bones.

When the moments came, her backside became open to the point where one could see her spinal column. Spinning herself around, she opened her mouth for its access to me, and it nearly engulfed me. Somehow her jaw had dislocated itself as would a reptile's. A smaller version of herself (no more than a foot tall) emerged and began to pull me in. I woke just as the alarum clock rang. What a trip, eh?
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #16
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Last night, I dreamed that I was going to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. I was sitting in the chair and the lady said that we were going to begin. I asked if it would hurt and she said that it would feel like it was freezing. I told her, "I think I'd rather be put under". She asked me to open wide and looked at my gums. And she agreed. But all she did was cut my gums and then put some powder material which made it feel numb. /dream
Old 02-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #17
Ivas
el Ruco

Are you sure that was a dream? It reads like an account of yesterday afternoon at the dentist. No offense. As I told everyone earlier, it's sometimes very difficult to be certain that what one experienced was a dream or a waking moment. The ones that are dreams embedded in dreams of bein' awake and then realizing that the waking time was itself a dream can be rather unnerving.

Last night, I dreamed I was drawn into a dispute over the wording of a French novel, in French! Talk about esoteric, damnation! Its boredom factor actually caused me to awaken about an hour earlier than usual. Oh well, after a frustration dream near enough to the time to get up, it is better to admit the waking muses into the mind and get on with one's day.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #18
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Pretty sure it was a dream since I still have my wisdom teeth. No offense taken at all, but it certainly is good to see the input.

Last night, I dreamed that I was back at my teenage job. I used to work at a restaurant and worked there for a number of years. In my dreams, I was making sure that all the servers were doing the job correctly and I was checking a printer there. Not much else happened though.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #19
Ivas
el Ruco

Last night I dreamed I was on a ship crossing the Irish Sea southward toward France. Everyone, myself included, were hanging by cables from a steel track in the ceiling. The bar was serving free drinks to me and another customer, since the rest of the passengers were seasick from the rough passage. When I reached in my pocket to see how much money I had for other purposes, I pulled out several British Pound notes that were embroidered with a stiff silk thread that made them very difficult to fold. Then I awakened.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #20
Ivas
el Ruco

I know I posted last, and that I ought to allow for another member to add their profundity to the discourse before I write again, yet it IS the next day, and I DID have another dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was younger (this seems to happen often) and rather spry. I was again overseas, perhaps in London, and my wife was my girlfriend (in reality, she has never been to England) and we were kissing. It was clear we had to take the matter to the next level, but there were other people there. Somehow I lifted her (she was in a sitting position) in the palm of one hand, and carried her upstairs. She was wearing a bright red, almost crimson, lip colouring (the wife usually wears none of that since she is so pretty she doesn't need to paint herself), we kissed again and the alarum clock awakened me.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #21
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Last night, I dreamed that my family and my g/f's family were going to go on a trip to the mountains. When I learned that my g/f's grandparents were going to go as well, I told her that I didn't want to go anymore. At any rate, I went to my room to pack. Of course, my room was my childhood room from our previous house. When I started to pack, I opened my closet but saw that there was an infestation of bugs in there.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #22
Ivas
el Ruco

Hmm, an infestation of bugs, eh? Interesting word choice: "infestation". I wonder what THAT could mean. I once got an "infestation" of crabs from a nameless chick at a party in 1973. Quell (trademark name) got rid of 'em, kinda' burned though.

I dreamed last night that my wife and our daughter (in reality, we have no daughter) were subjects in some sort of memory experiment in which they would be separated, taken to two different locations, and then told to find their ways back to me. The tough part was that I, too, would be moved elsewhere and they had to "sense" where I was.

As had occurred in previous dreams, part of my wanderings (to find them) included the crossing of the Bay Bridge on foot (not truly possible). The bridge was much higher than it really is. And there were huge waves crashing against its pylons (being within the San Francisco Bay, there are no large waves, in reality). Then I found myself lost in a city that was subtly different from the one I've known all of my life. Which way to go?

Then I awoke.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #23
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

I have no actual dream to post...I only remember images of people that were in my "dream".

Ivas, have you actually been to the places that you dream of? Or do you "create" the images?
Old 02-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #24
Ivas
el Ruco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
I have no actual dream to post...I only remember images of people that were in my "dream".

Ivas, have you actually been to the places that you dream of? Or do you "create" the images?
I have been many places in many countries of the world, yet my dream images are extrapolations of those experiences magnified, focussed, distorted, reshuffled by my subconscious. You understand that, I'm sure. Everyone who remembers their dreams learns the paths followed by their inner-self sooner or later.

Last night I dreamed of being in my childhood home though it was owned by someone else. My mother was there, she was about 50 years old (in reality she is 90), the house was open at its west end which faces the San Francisco bay. I opened a cabinet where I found several wallets and other packets. One of them caught my eye because it was a French Carte d'Identité with a pass for the Paris Metro. I tried to stuff it in my pocket, I was not stealing; I knew it was no one's who would miss it. The damn thing would not fold properly to fit into my trousers. I looked over and I saw my mother lighting a cigarette (she never smoked in her life) as she sat on the floor. Then I turned around to find myself face to face with Bill Murray, the actor, who asked me in French whether all was as I expected. I answered that it was not. I stood puzzling over these things. I then awoke.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #25
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

I see...I think I've had dreams of places I've been to before, but the place looked a lot different than what it had actually been. For example, the Palace of The Fine Arts Theatre was surrounded by a field of grass, instead of what it actually looks like.

Quote:
Everyone who remembers their dreams learns the paths followed by their inner-self sooner or later.
I have a feeling that there is a deeper meaning to this, but I haven't had my Wheaties today
Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #26
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Last night, I had a dream that I was playing video games. Can't remember what game it was, but I know that there was another person playing as well.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #27
Ivas
el Ruco

Well, you must have had your Wheaties by now, what more can you share? The old boy from Vienna, Dr. Sigmund something-or-other used to say that dreams are the royal road to the subconscious. I think he had sumpthin' there alright.

On the other hand, he discounted the notion that all dream images carry profound messages to the conscious mind. When one of his eager acolytes was wont to point out the phallic symbolism of a dreamed of cheroot (the good doctor was an avid smoker) he said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Last night my dreams were rather boring and pedantic. I seemed to have spent the entire REM cycle of my mental renewal with endless translations of phrases into and out of Spanish and French. Mind you this was all the more tedious because the translations were only BETWEEN those languages, no English last night! I awoke tired and frustrated.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #28
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Last night, I dreamed that I was at my hook-ups audio store and that he was going to get me the Alpine dash kit along with an Alpine head unit for $200.

My next dream I had was that I was at last year's CamaroFest. Only this time, I was on the drag strip running a few laps. At certain points, I could see myself making the passes from the seating area and then I was inside my car again. After the 3rd pass, I thought to myself "it would be cool if I had long tubes and high flows". Next thing I knew, my car had both. I made a couple more passes and then my car started to get a CEL and the engine started to sputter. My alarm went off after this.