Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #57
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
V6 Camaro units will be back in stock next week!!

We have been slammed with orders for these V6 Kits lately, trust me we are not complaining we love it!

If you are even thinking about placing an order for a V6 Cold Air Intake and want to have it shipped before we close for the Christmas Holiday, PLEASE ORDER SOON!!

Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:38 PM   #58
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Ok thanks, I am selling an extra filter that I have and a V6 owner was asking me.
BTW, is that the Heritage grille in your signature? Looks awesome!!
Old 01-24-2015, 03:55 PM   #59
Minoclan

Drives: 2014 2LT RS Coupe (Red Hot)
Just installed mine. 1/2 hour of my time and fit perfectly. Thanks for the great product.
Minoclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 01:39 PM   #60
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoclan View Post
Just installed mine. 1/2 hour of my time and fit perfectly. Thanks for the great product.

You are very welcome!! Thank you for choosing Cold Air Inductions Inc.! We really appreciate your business and support and are proud to have our CAI on your Camaro!

Old 02-19-2015, 06:03 PM   #61
apowers22

Drives: Camaro RS
Mine just arrived over here in Japan, the import tax was expensive but well worth it, thank you for the write up!
apowers22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:09 PM   #62
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
You are going to love it!
Old 02-26-2015, 02:32 PM   #63
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by apowers22 View Post
Mine just arrived over here in Japan, the import tax was expensive but well worth it, thank you for the write up!
Thank you for your business and support, it's especially cool to see our CAI getting installed on vehicles all over the globe!! Make sure to "Like" our Facebook Page now that you have our CAI, we do free giveaways and special announcements on there all the time!

Make sure to post a thread with some installed photos once you have it in the car, we'd love to see it!!
Old 02-11-2016, 07:17 AM   #64
GhostOutlaw

Drives: Black 2011 2LT/RS
Sorry to play necromancer but I have a question I don't think was covered here.

The stock air intake on the camaro actually pulls air directly from the lower part of the front fascia on the car. It's also almost entirely housed in plastic. Plastic is actually a pretty good insulator, where as aluminum tends to function as a conductor.

Having all that been said, if we really are looking for colder air coming into the car, are there any temperature air temperature differences between the stock configuration and CAI at various points in the system? Noteworthy points of temperature measure might be outside air temperature, temperature on at the filter and temperature at the throttle body.

I'd be curious to see the difference between stock, CAI and other brands.
GhostOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:02 PM   #65
navigation13

Drives: 2015 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOutlaw View Post
Sorry to play necromancer but I have a question I don't think was covered here.

The stock air intake on the camaro actually pulls air directly from the lower part of the front fascia on the car. It's also almost entirely housed in plastic. Plastic is actually a pretty good insulator, where as aluminum tends to function as a conductor.

Having all that been said, if we really are looking for colder air coming into the car, are there any temperature air temperature differences between the stock configuration and CAI at various points in the system? Noteworthy points of temperature measure might be outside air temperature, temperature on at the filter and temperature at the throttle body.

I'd be curious to see the difference between stock, CAI and other brands.
I'm pretty sure that the stock air box pulls air from the upper left grill next to the driver side headlight. Unless you have the CAI and especially the apex scoop, it wont really use the lower grill. Also I noticed that my IAT's are a lot lower with a CAI
navigation13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cai, cold air indu