Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 09-02-2014, 09:46 AM   #1
golfaholic

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Camaro
20" Custom Budnik Wheels

I have a set of 4 polished Budnik Ice wheels for sale. They are 20x9 fronts and 20x10 rears. They are built specifically for the Camaro and fit perfectly (my car is lowered about 1.25" and no rubbing). I can find the backspacing specifics if you're interested. I will also post some more pictures when I get home. I can either sell just the wheels or as a package with the tires and sensors (as outlined below). The wheels and tires have less than 3,000 miles on them. The wheels are in great condition (no curb rash or dents).

$2,200: Set of 4 wheels only, set of Gorilla lug nuts, and set of Budnik polished center caps. Shipping not included.

$3,000: Set of 4 wheels, Nitto Invo tires (295/35R20 rears and 245/45R20 fronts), set of Gorilla lug nuts, set of Budnik polished center caps, TPMS sensors installed, and wheel/tires balanced. Shipping not included.

I would prefer local pickup, but if shipping is desired I will help out. Buyer is responsible for arranging shipment, but I can help with packaging. My shipping address would be 98383 and I can arrange to have it shipped from a friend's business to save some money.
Upcoming Mods: Custom Grill and Badging

Last edited by golfaholic; 09-03-2014 at 11:05 PM.
golfaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
golfaholic

Find pictures at the following link:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/4651454310.html
Upcoming Mods: Custom Grill and Badging
golfaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:59 AM   #3
golfaholic

bump