Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 05-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Question ONE KW V3 for my 2010 Camaro

Hi all,

My left front KW V3 was damaged and I am trying to buy ONE. Do any vendors or anyone else know where I can get ONE for my 2010 Camaro for the front?

Thanks!
Michael J.
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
What happened Michael? Everything else ok?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Yes, everything is fine, hit a curb and somehow, the car dropped on the left front causing the fender to cut the tire up. They are trying to figure out what happened to the coilover, but I'd like it replaced. No one will sell me one ;(

Thanks...
Oh, and the car has been sold so the new owner is waiting to pick her up... :(
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 05-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #4
55Designs

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Yes, everything is fine, hit a curb and somehow, the car dropped on the left front causing the fender to cut the tire up. They are trying to figure out what happened to the coilover, but I'd like it replaced. No one will sell me one ;(

Thanks...
Oh, and the car has been sold so the new owner is waiting to pick her up... :(
Hey my right side has the same issue when I inspected it the plastic cover that protects the bump stop was cracked broken. Mine seems ok but I am keeping an eye on it if it leaks, it also made the tire grab the fender lip which SUCKS, I think I need to get a call into KW regarding this.
55Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #5
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Good luck getting them to do anything about just 1!

My guy is going to take a look at it. i readjusted it myself and it held just fine. he is going to see if the upper spring is compressed. Neither of us are having any luck finding just ONE! I've called IPS Motorsports and Stillen, where I got the set from. They never call back...

:( Hopefully he gets it fixed on Monday and then the Beast is off to its new owner.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
B.Wayne

Drives: Honda VFR800
Contact them directly, shouldn't be a problem to get, 559-875-0222
B.Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote