Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 12-31-2009, 12:17 PM   #15
RodderAluminum

Drives: SuperCharged V8 Muscle
Looks great! I have to agree the 20" on the NT05's looks MUSCLE!
RodderAluminum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #16
Streetking

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Looks good Steve..

SW
Old 01-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #17
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2 View Post
Actually I have a set of brushed flat caps but haven't swapped them out yet. These were experimental hex caps by Boze that they wanted to try. Some like them, some not... I think they are a bit clunky.

They are "scaling them down" a bit, but I still prefer their simple flat (dome) caps.

I also like how they do the air valve through one of the wheel's bolt holes.. very clean.

Here's more of a side shot.. I much prefer the taller sidewall.

I love what you've done here. Nice wheels and the red calipers. I'm undecided on the Nittos just yet but let me go back and stare at it for a while.
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #18
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2 View Post
Actually I have a set of brushed flat caps but haven't swapped them out yet. These were experimental hex caps by Boze that they wanted to try. Some like them, some not... I think they are a bit clunky.

They are "scaling them down" a bit, but I still prefer their simple flat (dome) caps.

I also like how they do the air valve through one of the wheel's bolt holes.. very clean.

Here's more of a side shot.. I much prefer the taller sidewall.

Wow, that is badass. I love the look. By far and away the best looking SIM 5th gen I've seen so far. These are the exact style wheels I'm looking for! What's the weight on them? Can you integrate the TPMS in them? What's the model name of the wheel?

Could you post a link for the DSE drop kit?

Put a mild ducktail spoiler and some darker tint and you've got it man. Nice job!
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #19
Steve1968LS2

Drives: 1968 LS2 powered - Bad Penny
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
Wow, that is badass. I love the look. By far and away the best looking SIM 5th gen I've seen so far. These are the exact style wheels I'm looking for! What's the weight on them? Can you integrate the TPMS in them? What's the model name of the wheel?

Could you post a link for the DSE drop kit?

Put a mild ducktail spoiler and some darker tint and you've got it man. Nice job!
Yea, I moved the sensors from the factory wheels to these. Not sure what they weight, I will find out but they are fairly light.

They are the Mesh or the Pro-Touring.. not sure. They fit perfect and just clear the huge Baer brakes. I didn't think the 315s would clear, glad I was wrong. lol

Zack at Boze would know all the specs.. give him a call.

Boze:
http://www.bozeforged.com/wheels.html

1968 Camaro - 461 RHS LS 700hp, various stuff, called Bad Penny
1968 Camaro - In progress, called Track Rat
2010 Camaro - DSE Suspension, Baer 6S Brakes, Boze Wheels, Nitto NT05 Tires, JBA Exhaust and long tubes, Magnacharger TVS, 660rwhp Forged Eagle 416 LS3 short block, ADM fuel system, Lingenfelter GT-9 cam, G-Force axles, Anvil and Seibon CF parts, Centerforce Dual-Disc Clutch

www.fquick.com/steve1968ls2
Steve1968LS2 is offline   Reply With Quote