Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 06-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #113
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Sure does sound like you work there the way you are pushing them. Seems like AGP needs to pay to be a sponsor or let vendors(fsp) sell their parts.
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:01 PM   #114
white ZL1

Drives: none
Or Unreal can continue to tell us as much as he can. Yeah, I'll choose that option.

I really need to find time to go visit Andy at ADM.
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #115
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
I worked there about 10 years ago in college. I can guarantee I don't work there. I wish I did but they couldn't afford me.

They are only available though site vendors so I don't see the issue. People are allowed to share info about products. If someone ask about a vortech or procharger then they can talk about them. Vortech and Procharger aren't site vendors.

White 2SS/RS, what else do you want to know?
Old 06-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #116
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLE58 View Post
Sure does sound like you work there the way you are pushing them. Seems like AGP needs to pay to be a sponsor or let vendors(fsp) sell their parts.
We are selling their products,so we can talk about them all we
Want.we sell alot of parts on this website that are not supporting
Vendors.

Unreal is doing what I can't do,sit down and talk
About a great product represented by 3 forum vendors
Whom which are busy as hell right now with builds.

Is it 6 o clock Already
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #117
camaro10rjt

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
Ok guys... Just about to put our first AGP kit on here.. Unfortunately the shop that the car was at before us put the pistons in backwards, so we had to pull the motor out and redo everything for him. So the kit should be going on next week.

Then we have the other kit here for our shop car that just got the S60 housing in it.. So should June/July should be a nice AGP turbo month
Definitely had issues from the first shop the car was at. I'm grateful you guys found the errors and have the car pointed in the right direction. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel with this build. Excited to see what the car will do and excited to drive it once again.
camaro10rjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #118
JLE58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
I worked there about 10 years ago in college. I can guarantee I don't work there. I wish I did but they couldn't afford me.

They are only available though site vendors so I don't see the issue. People are allowed to share info about products. If someone ask about a vortech or procharger then they can talk about them. Vortech and Procharger aren't site vendors.

White 2SS/RS, what else do you want to know?
If they are only available through venders than it wouldn't be an issue your correct.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #119
JLE58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
We are selling their products,so we can talk about them all we
Want.we sell alot of parts on this website that are not supporting
Vendors.

Unreal is doing what I can't do,sit down and talk
About a great product represented by 3 forum vendors
Whom which are busy as hell right now with builds.

Is it 6 o clock Already
. exactly what I said is paying sponsors should be pushing them. I even said like fsp. If the kit is only available through site vendor and not through them than It Doesn't matter. Enough companies have " consumer spokesmen" on camaro5 so they can sell and push products on here without paying sponsorship.

Last edited by JLE58; 06-21-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:03 AM   #120
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLE58 View Post
. exactly what I said is paying sponsors should be pushing them. I even said like fsp. If the kit is only available through site vendor and not through them than It Doesn't matter. Enough companies have " consumer spokesmen" on camaro5 so they can sell and push products on here without paying sponsorship.
It is being addressed than.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #121
Motion427
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Red Jewel L99
It's the air filter location that I'm not crazy about.During the summer,here we have almost a rain storm everyweek and the roads are not that great.Almost need a lift kit to run headers without damaging them.
I do know that turbo is the most efficient way to go.But if I can't drive it,might as well loose 100hp and go with a supercharger.
Motion427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #122
MrGs SS

Drives: 2013 Black SS/RS
I am planning on driving down to FSP today to give them some money for some goodies, I am looking forward to the visit. Should be one of those "Alice in Wonderland" experiences..lol Can't wait to check out this kit.. sounds like a great deal.

Performance Mods-CAI intake, APEX washer bottle relocate and scoop, Ported TB. SLP 160 degree stat, Norris Catch-can, Pfadt Tri-Y headers, BMR F/R sway bars and Arms, Corsa cat back exhaust.
Appearance Mods-Blackout kit (markers, tail lights), black tail light bezels, black chrome trunk lettering, LSR billet engine dress-up kit, sub box. Billet tensioner pulley and thermostat housing (Billetcustom), Heritage grille.

Tuned by Matt @ Florida Speed and Power
379/388 Mustang dyno
MrGs SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #123
Unreal

Arizona has horrible monsoons. The test car has been driven through 2 monsoon seasons and very deep standing water. Not an issue at all. You would have to drive through 2+ft of water for it to be an issue. At that point I would be more worried about the flooded floor boards and other issues then sucking a little water into the turbos.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #124
1sikss

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
so were can this kit be purchased?
1sikss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #125
Unreal

ADM and FSP right now. I know Ryne@CMS was looking at getting setup as a dealer.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #126
1sikss

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
ADM and FSP right now. I know Ryne@CMS was looking at getting setup as a dealer.
i gone on there web sites and i don't see the kit i guess its phone orders only....and do u know if its possible for self install i like doing my own work but i don't have a shop or anything
1sikss is offline   Reply With Quote