Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 03:42 AM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Camaro5 T-Shirts, Long Sleeve, Sweatshirts, Hoodies FOR SALE!!! (CLOSED)

READ BEFORE ORDERING!

^That is what's called a disclaimer. Hope it caught your attention.

CUTOFF DATE IS SUNDAY MARCH 29th AT MIDNIGHT!

First, let me start by saying I apologize for it taking this long to get this order together. It's been hectic and Al and I've been pretty busy. We've thrown around a lot of ideas for the next run of shirts and think the majority of the members here will be more than satisfied with the new apparel.

We've had two prior runs selling Camaro5 shirts (upwards of 350 or so shirts being sold). PAST HISTORY: These came in black, white, and pink. The sizes were small to 5X. The brand of shirt was Guildan and all shirts S to 2X were $10, 3X to 5X were $11. Some small details have changed. I MUST remind everyone that this is NON-PROFIT. That is correct. When these shirts are sold, the money pays FOR the shirt. If we sell enough, that money goes back to our site owner/admin towards FUTURE designs. The shirts are ALSO GM LICENSED!...no joke.

This time around, we are using Hanes Beefy T's. We think this will be a better quality T-shirt and the price increase of one dollar covers that change in brand. There will be a few sold as Guildan in the long sleeved shirts if you order a 4 or 5X.

The colors that the shirts will be offered in have expanded this time to black, navy blue, red, white, and gray. THESE ARE THE ONLY COLORS. Please, do not ask if you can get it in magenta, yellow, brown, etc. It's offered in these 5 colors.

Ask any and all questions to Al at his email address listed below.

This is a PRE-ORDER thread. When enough shirts are picked up (which should be in no time at all), Al will place the order. This thread will also be closed and locked at a specific time (to be announced). I will probably open up ordering for two weeks. We will then wait once again for the next order.

But, without keeping you any longer, read Al's post.

You will place your order through Al by sending him a paypal payment to info@carshirtsetc.com or by other payment method (get with him on other payment methods first). I ALSO WANT ALL ORDERS POSTED UP ON THIS SITE FOR OUR TRACKING PURPOSES. That means that we want you to post up your order!! (ie: that you will be getting one black XL shirt, one red long sleeve XXL, and one hoodie in navy blue XXL...or whatever the order is).

Al takes a few forms of payment. His preferred method is by paypal. It's secure, safe, and easily traceable. If you don't have a paypal account, sign up. It's self explainitory. Make sure you add up the cost of the shirts and shipping so you don't have problems with your order. Any other forms of payment need to be okay'd by Al first.

Quote:
Fellow CAMARO5 Enthusiasts:
We have had much interest in making more of the CAMARO5 t shirts and we also thought maybe a few more items may be wanted as well...Long Sleeve t's like the short sleeve and with camaro5 on the sleeve...Sweatshirts and Hoodies. Of course, they will be GM Licensed. The site owner again is not in this for profit, his investment gets returned from me as sales go thru, his point he made to me was to keep like this and if he gets any extra over his prior investment, that he would use it on future projects...This keeps your prices lower then most site apparel and CAMARO5 Apparel is GM Licensed, most clubs/sites don't go thru this process.
Please read options carefully as some are similar sounding. We are making these following items on Hanes Brand Apparel. The Black and Navy Blue items will be printed with White and Reflex Blue, The White and Red items will be printed in Black and Reflex Blue.

T- CAMARO5 t shirt - Black, White, Navy Blue, Red
= $11 S thru XXL, $12 for 3X to 5X -Hanes 6.1 Beefy T,Ring spun cotton, Double needle hems, Taped shoulder-to-shoulder.

L/S T- CAMARO5 long sleeve T shirt, same design as the regular t shirts and "camaro5" down right sleeve only. Avail in Black, White, Navy Blue, Red
= $15 S thru XXL, $16 3X, Hanes 6.1 Beefy T...$15 If 4X or 5X then a Guildan 6.1 Ultra Cotton need to be used.

Sweatshirt- Same design on the left chest and back as the t and then CAMARO5 along right sleeve only. Black, Navy, White, Navy Blue, Red
= $26 S thru XL, $28 2X and 3X, Hanes 90/10 10 ounce,Set-in sleeves, spandex cuffs.

Hoodie (pullover - no zipper) - The design from back of the t made small to fit front left chest and then CAMARO5 along right sleeve only, nothing on back of hoodie. Black,White, Navy, Red
= $31 S thru XL, $33 2X and 3X, Hanes 90/10 10 ounce, Double lined hood, spandex cuffs and overseamed relaxed waisteband.

**SHIPPING** I ship priority mail with shipping confirmation so we can keep track of the packages, I do my best to price as close as I can to actual cost by weights, this all works out so its the same to everyone,if its off a bit, that extra goes toward my ink, labels, or any actual shipping expenses, these prices are for within the US, if in another country contact me for pricing. If one t shirt or long sleeve = $5 shipping, one sweatshirt or hoodie or 2 t shirts/long or short = $8, 2 sweatshirts or 3 t shirts or long sleeve in any combination there of=10.50. if more than 2 hoodies and 2 shirts, please email me to be sure of shipping costs.
You can place your order thru paypal to info@carshirtsetc.com or email that same address...Feel free to send any questions to us here at that email address and we will get back to you within 24hrs, usually sooner.
Thanks
Al Poulin

Extreme Memorabilia
733 Portland St.
Rochester, NH 03868
www.carshirtsetc.com
I know I'm missing something...

I do not have any artwork of what the Camaro5 long sleeved shirts, the sweatshirts, or hoodies will look like. As we get the artwork done, I'll post that up. Camaro5 will be on the right sleeve for all long sleeved items.

Black and Navy blue shirts will have white "Camaro" w/ blue 5
Gray, Red, and white shirts will have black w/ blue 5

GET TO ORDERING!!!

Old 03-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Let's go! Thread is open as of NOW!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
metalman

Drives: 2000 Prelude
I want aqua blue metallic
JK
Thanks for doing this.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Just a few questions...

Are there any pics of what the logo looks like on the t-shirt?

Is it (the logo) always the same color, regardless of the color of the shirt?

And last but not least... is the print on the front and back, or front only?

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
shadowed_Stranger
WAITING!

Drives: 97 V6 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman View Post
I want aqua blue metallic
JK
Thanks for doing this.
Of course, they refuse to show us the cgm shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C P View Post
I'll go ahead and say it... how could GM let this happen? They have 5 years to develop the new Camaro and no force field to protect from uninsured drivers???? I'm buying a Honda.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Just a few questions...

Are there any pics of what the logo looks like on the t-shirt?
You can't see the pictures above??
Quote:
Is it (the logo) always the same color, regardless of the color of the shirt?
Fixed first post...check above pix.
Quote:
And last but not least... is the print on the front and back, or front only?

Thanks!
Look at thepix.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #7
dagolfguy

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
I want a navy 2XL tee shirt.

Last edited by dagolfguy; 03-09-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #8
Silver Streak

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC
Send a message via AIM to Silver Streak Send a message via MSN to Silver Streak
Thanks Tag, I bet you will have more than 300 orders this go around!

"The future is in the windshield, not the rear-view mirror!"

"If you haven't gone a 175 mph on land, you haven't lived! That's just a fact!" - Ricky Bobby
Old 03-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Count me in too!
1 black L T-shirt
1 navy L T-shirt
Old 03-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
You can't see the pictures above??
Fixed first post...check above pix.

Look at thepix.
lol, sorry... I'm at work... didn't even think about that... I guess the pics are blocked

I'll check 'em out when I get home. Thanks!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Are the hoodies pullover or zip?

1 XXL Black short
1 XXL White short
1XXL hoodie if pullover (NO zipper)
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Old 03-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #12
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
1 L Black T
1 XL White T
1 XXL Black Hoodie

payment sent

Last edited by Milk 1027; 03-09-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #13
Silver Streak

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC
Send a message via AIM to Silver Streak Send a message via MSN to Silver Streak
1 large T-Camaro5 white
1 large L/S T-Camaro5 navy blue

Payment sent!(hkphooeyd@msn.com)

"The future is in the windshield, not the rear-view mirror!"

"If you haven't gone a 175 mph on land, you haven't lived! That's just a fact!" - Ricky Bobby

Last edited by Silver Streak; 03-09-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #14
35th_camaro_ss

Drives: 2002 35th Anniversary SS LE
Hello Everyone, Al Poulin here, I am just stepping in from time to time to answer questions on the apparel items...My replies may be faster by email, but definately the questions answered here may answer for others that havent asked yet. I will try and keep checking in to post.

The regular sweatshirts and hoodies are pullovers (no zips sorry)...I have tried to make these new items avail as so many were interested in the t's.
Al
2002 CAMARO SS 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME,OEM Blackwing Air Lid, Donaldson Reusable Filter, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP MAF, SLP Smooth Bellows, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors, Pro-5.0 Shifter shortened, Billet adjustable Lower Control Arms, Billet adjustable panhard bar, 18" Polished Z06 Dante Wheels: 10.5" wide 295/35/18 BFG G-Force rear and 9.5" wide 245/40/18 BFG G-Force front.

Closed Thread