Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 01-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #57
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
nice mods, chin spoiler FTW...and impressive dyno#s..

Last edited by 2010SLVRBULIT; 01-29-2011 at 07:48 PM.
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #58
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Awesome car.

If you went through the trouble of painting the roof ditch molding, then I say it's an RS. Some people need to get a life.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #59
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
I am tired of the local people accusing me of being a fraud and comparing me to criminals who deliberately rip people off.
So...

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I HAVE TOTALLY MISREPRESENTED MY CAR TO YOU

MY CAR IS NOT A 2010 CAMARO 1LT RS

IT IS ONLY A 2010 CAMARO 1LT

with the following modifications:

Interior/Exterior:
Black & Green Leather Seats w/Green Stitching & Embroidered Camaro Lettering
GM HID headlamps with integral LED halos
Rear Blackouts
Tint
20" Chromed SS Wheels/ Toyo Tires
RKSport Ram Air Hood
Havoc Rear Spoiler
SGM GM GFX minus front spoiler
Xenon Side Scoops
Body Matching Roof Ditches and Shark Fin
Rockford Fosgate Speaker Upgrade + Amp + Two Subs
4 Gauge Cluster
Vanity Plates "ENVYED"

Engine/Performance:
JBA Short Headers
Muffler Cut-Outs
Flowmaster Exhaust
Custom Painted SGM Airaid CAI
Custom Painted SGM Engine Cover
Eibach Lowering Springs
Eibach Front & Rear Sway Bars
Dynoed 341 hp

I hope this will make everyone happy. Now everyone can clearly see that Envy is not worthy of wearing the RS crown. And if you bought her as a RS...you definitely wouldn't be getting a good value.

Last edited by Envy; 02-11-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #60
gml1998

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
Forget all the nay-sayers ,bottom line is that it is an awesome car. Well done.
gml1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #61
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Envy it is a new Mustang with a body kit LOL.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #62
Maro99

Drives: Heel toe express..
Car looks great.
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #63
Envy
Bully Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl2filmerguy View Post
I like it, but I'll be the one to say it, at a fast glance, your car looked like this...( As far as the scoops on the side )

I don't mind when people say the scoops make it look like a Mustang...so does the Heritage Grill but it seems to be pretty popular. But to say that Envy in any way resembles that POS f-body pony car you posted is an insult to your own Camaro. Shame on you!

Last edited by Envy; 01-29-2011 at 01:09 AM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:06 PM   #64
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Oh...is this an advertising forum? I didn't realize that. Did I post my thread in the wrong section? Because I meant to post my thread in the Camaro "photo" section not the "for sale" section.

I thought Camaro5 was a Camaro discussion forum. And I thought that I was sharing pictures of my car and its modifications with fellow enthusiasts.

You, sir, sound like a real d-bag referring to my car or any Camaro as an RS clone. It's an appearance package. Why would anyone want to clone an RS? Just putting the two terms (RS clone) next to each other makes you sound ridiculous.

Do you really think that the RS package adds any real value to your car? Enough value to make it worth faking...come on. Although it does add a small amount of value in the short term on a used Camaro. In the long term, it ain't worth squat...so get over yourself.

I joined this site 9 months ago when I bought my car, but I haven't spent any time here because of members like you and blaSSt. I have received quite a few pms from site members here asking questions about my car so I wanted to start this thread and answer everyone's questions. I have no interest in getting in a pissing contest with a bunch of C5ers. Please just leave me alone and give me a chance to answer real questions for people who are interested in modifying their Camaro. I will finish my first and last thread and then I'll move along. It was a pleasure hearing from you. See ya at Cars & Coffee.
Don't be afraid to spell out douchebag. If they deserve it nothing will happen

and what does that switch do on the side by the driver's feet
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #65
Maro99

Drives: Heel toe express..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
I don't mind when people say the scoops make it look like a Mustang...so does the Heritage Grill but it seems to be pretty popular. But to say that Envy in any way resembles that PIS f-body pony car you posted is an insult to your own Camaro. Shame on you!

Theres alot of cool people on this site but with so many members there is bound to be a few idiots lol.. Take the ignorant comments with a grain of salt.
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:03 AM   #66
Envy
Bully Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB3 View Post
Very nicely done!

Post some sounds clips of the muffler delete, I wanna hear!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac223mal View Post
I got a question, it appears that you have diverters or cut-outs, instead of a muffler delete (at least in the pictures). Are they diverters or cut-outs? If so what brand are they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEo View Post
The diverters you have are they NoWeeds?
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianmotox View Post
Do you have a video or sound clip of the car running with the cut outs? im curious to hear the sound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLoGiK1 View Post
Nice looking car Envy. Just out of curiousity, what does that switch do next to the seat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon View Post
I want to hear the cutouts in action!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icandrivejustnotlegally View Post
Don't be afraid to spell out douchebag. If they deserve it nothing will happen

and what does that switch do on the side by the driver's feet
Thank you everyone for your nice comments!

I'm going to try to answer all of these questions with one answer, so here we go. The electrical switch on the side of the console is to my muffler cut-outs. When I hit the switch, the diverters located behind the JBA Short Headers open up and basically block or delete my mufflers. The result is an extra loud rumble that sure as h*ll turns heads. I wanted a classic muscle car like my boyfriends had back in the day...Extra Loud. And thats what she is...when I want her to be. Too loud to be like that all the time though...and not even street legal. I live 1/2 a mile from a big police station and next door to a cop so I needed the cut-outs.

Initially, I had the Flowmaster exhaust installed by my dealership at the time of purchase because I was so dissappointed in how quiet the V6 was. Most dealerships sub contract their exhaust work and when it was done...I still thought it was pretty quiet. You could hear it...but no rumble. So I asked for more and my dealership delivered. They hadn't installed headers for anyone before nor did they trust the muffler shop to do so. My car dealer and I spoke to many local performance shops including ADM and 21st Century and they were unwilling to even work on a V6.

So my headers and the cut-outs were installed by Quantum Performance, one of only three authorized Shelby Mod Shops in the country. Unfortunately, I do not know what brand they are. But since it's a Shelby Mod Shop...I'm guessin' what ever brand you'd find on a SuperSnake. Those guys were pretty brand loyal and they did an awesome job for me. They even had to install my HIDs because my dealership's service department couldn't figure it out.

I have not done a sound clip yet...so I will try to do that in the next few days and post it.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:25 AM   #67
Envy
Bully Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Envy is a new Mustang with a body kit LOL.
Another local...you got to be kiddin' me.

NO
Old 01-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #68
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I just had my cut-outs installed on the V8 and it's scary loud. I'm curious to hear what the V6 sounds like with the cut-outs. All I know is, there's no way the camera's going to be able to translate just how awesome it sounds in person

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #69
2010Synergy

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Envy I think your car looks awesome, who cares what everyone else has to say in the end the only opinion that matters is YOURS. You have a great looking car, I would be proud to roll up next to you in a car show. Enjoy your car!
2010Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #70
Berean

Drives: Truck
Nice car! Like a few others, don't care for the scoops though.

Good job on the build!
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote