Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 02-09-2015, 02:50 PM   #15
Rick's Camaro

Drives: 1967-2014 Camaro's
You could always replace the front and rear sway bars. I will link below what we have.

FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS
Rick's Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:05 PM   #16
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernostripes! View Post
Novice* Sorry about the misspelling, didn't see it.

Hi guys, I already installed bmr drop springs myself and I want to beef up my suspension even more. What would you suggest I do? I have about a $800 budget, but I want to be able to do everything myself. I am a novice and the hardest install I've done would be the drop springs, but I'm up for a challenge. I don't have a lift, so I would be using jack stands. Also I'm mainly just looking at getting rid of wheel hop, I want to wait on sway bars.

Thanks for your help!
If you're looking to help the car launch better, I suggest looking into our anti wheel hop package. This package addresses all of the short comings in the rear suspension, keeping your alignment where you want it and preventing bushing deflection.

Part # JDPS2001

You may also want to pick up the FE4 conversion package at the same time so you can also replace the rear lower control arms during the install and be ready to update to the newer style and be ready for sway bars. This way, you would only have to align once.

Part #JDPS1005

Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:49 PM   #17
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
^^^ I would agree to everything Tyler said above, except I would not call outer trailing arm bushings or cradle bushings "novice" unless you have the right tools. I was able to get mine out after rigging something up, but they were a PITA.

Cosmetic: ZL1 front w/mailslot, painted stripes, powdercoated SS rims, tow hook, and full chrome delete

Suspension: Pfadt subframe bushings, Pfadt rear UCA bushings, Z28 Upper control arms, Spohn trailing arms with BMR trailing arm & differential bushings, ZL1 Toe Rods and springs, Prothane radius arm inserts & steering rack bushing, Pfadt Sport front sway, FE4 conversion w/ DS rear sway, Pfadt strut brace

Drivetrain: RMCR tune, CAI intake, Kooks headers, hi-flo cats & exhaust, VMAX TB, ZL1 fuel pump, LSR Tri-Ax shifter

Bumblebee Racecar Build
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote