Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 09-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
SNV

Drives: 2014 RRM 2ls
WTB 1 Stock LS Heritage Wheel NJ Area

My good luck is just piling up. Caught a pothole where they are doing road work with the edge of my rim. Put a nice bend in it right at the tire bead. From what I can see the tire looks to be ok. I have to pull it off in daylight to check the inside of tire. Nice B-Day gift for myself. I was planning on upgrading wheels soon but the got put on hold due to problems at home . I Also posted in the NJ area forum. Thread is posted here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...35#post6970735 I checked ebay but couldn't find any good deals. Most are sell sets of four. I would think about buying an upgraded set of wheels for the right price. My thing is I kind of want to stick with 18"s. I'm not into low profile tires. T.I.A. Steve
Old 09-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
One Sick Camaro
That Cam though...

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS 02 T/A WS6 15 SSV
try craigslist there were two sets on there for sale
Old 09-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #3
SNV

Drives: 2014 RRM 2ls
No luck. Also checked ebay. Pricing is a little high for what it is lol. I might take it to a shop and see if the can straighten it out a little. Funny thing is I can buy some replica 20" wheel for around the same price lol. As I said I do want to upgrade the wheels. I was just waiting to free up some cash first. I seen a few on ebay that are refurbished. Kind of scary that a steel when is refurbished lol. If I'm going to pay over $100 for 1 steel rim I might as well buy a cheap set of after market 18"s for now. They would look better and could and up being winter wheels down the road lol.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
Rob21sf

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro LLT
sent you a PM.
Rob21sf is offline   Reply With Quote