Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 06-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #29
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
I've got nothing to sell here; I just post what I know about USING RP which I have for years, and from what I learned from the Mazda rotary racing teams who I first learned about RP from. I use it because of what I learned from them and their engine builders. I don't sell it, RP doesn't sponsor me, I have no official role of any kind. I just use it. You'll notice there's always some "good citizen" (who of course doesn't have an agenda) who is always "warning" against something. That's typical in a forum like this.

Do some research; RP themselves has stated if you're strictly worried about your warranty wait until it's up before switching to RP since it isn't on GM's approved list, and they stated why.

However in the pic I posted of the pace car with RP sticker on it, you can be sure that RP did NOT give them money and sponsor them just so they can use SOMEBODY ELSE'S oil in the car. That would be like Nike sponsoring Kobe Bryant but the picture shows him wearing Adidas.

But JE and others have done their duty and officially warned you; so there.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote