Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 05-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #953
kutch720

Drives: Camaro 1LT RS
Coming home to Omaha on leave from Maine at the end of June, anyone know of some meets going on? I will be there till mid July. Can't wait to get back home to see family and friends..
kutch720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #954
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
i was there too at the end of the night.....i thnk i saw your car there.....did you see the guy on the motorcycle almost run the cop over?
When the cop tried to grab the girl off the bike? That was awesome.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 PM   #955
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutch720 View Post
Coming home to Omaha on leave from Maine at the end of June, anyone know of some meets going on? I will be there till mid July. Can't wait to get back home to see family and friends..
I know Omaha has a weekly show like Lincoln does on Fridays at Culvers, but I forget where it's at.
I'm sure someone here knows, and rmpackers always seems up to date on shows in the midwest.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:05 AM   #956
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutch720 View Post
Flashback's at 3015 S. 83rd Plaza in Omaha has weekly cruises at 6PM. We have a big car show at Pioneers Park in Lincoln open to everyone, on June 27th. Lots of other cruises and shows. Please PM me if you have a date you want to know about. I have the Nebraska/Iowa car council book. Orangeshehot is hoping to put together a Kearney lunch meet in Kearney on July 17th. And of course the huge All-Chevy show at H&H Chevrolet at 84th and L in Omaha on July 18th, free to all bow ties!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #957
_Z28

Drives: Pewter Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Flashback's at 3015 S. 83rd Plaza in Omaha has weekly cruises at 6PM. We have a big car show at Pioneers Park in Lincoln open to everyone, on June 27th. Lots of other cruises and shows. Please PM me if you have a date you want to know about. I have the Nebraska/Iowa car council book. Orangeshehot is hoping to put together a Kearney lunch meet in Kearney on July 17th. And of course the huge All-Chevy show at H&H Chevrolet at 84th and L in Omaha on July 18th, free to all bow ties!
Did I see you near Waverly on Sunday?
_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #958
_Z28

Drives: Pewter Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
we were downtown for a while and then moved to 48th and O streets. Definitely a better show in the center of town. The cops just parked their cars and monitored the crowd to make sure people werent getting too close to the street. definitely a good evening for people / car watching!
Yep, I was there too, saw the two kids get put in a cruiser for putting water in the street.
_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #959
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Z28 View Post
Did I see you near Waverly on Sunday?
Not last Sunday, but I'll be at the Waverly High car show this Sunday. I understand that there is a guy in Waverly that owns an RJT that lives near '70 RS.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #960
Cornhusker Callaway

Drives: 2010 Callaway Camaro SC572
Great turnout last Friday night. Tony I saw your car as well as Renee's!

Don't forget about Track Days at Motorsports Park Hastings on June 18th-19th. I just uploaded a video of our Z06 on the Track doing a full lap on the Harchelroad Motors Facebook Page (CHECK IT OUT!!)

Come enjoy the track life style with Harchelroad Motors and friends and get your chance to go through two days of intense driving schools. Get the chance to put your Camaro or Corvette (any other GM sports car) to the test. Enjoy laps with instructors, lead and follow laps, as well as individual hot laps. Learn to drive the corners, learn to brake and set up your car for quick and efficient turns. At the end of the day don't miss your chance to hit the corners in the Track Go Karts!

Visit http://www.harchelroadmotors.com for your complete schedule and to print your registration form! Simply visit our website, scroll over the Corvette Tab, and Click Special Events!

For more information call Dillon Harchelroad @ (308) 882-4295 or simply e-mail dillon@harchelroadmotors.com

"TRACK DAYS"!
Cornhusker Callaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #961
kutch720

Drives: Camaro 1LT RS
Hey thanks everyone for there input.. I am going to enjoy coming back to Omaha. Plan on cruising alot so I hope I see some of you out there..
kutch720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #962
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Oh No! I knew it was bound to happen, but it still saddens me! I just met my double at 40th&Old Cheney on the way to work this A.M.!! I see he runs without a front plate too. Oh well it was nice while it lasted, hope he enjoys it as much as I love my RJT.
PS: More good news, got my registration renewal/taxes for this year, it is almost double what my car payment is! Beautiful Nebraska!

Last edited by rmpackers; 06-04-2010 at 09:21 AM.
rmpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #963
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Well I think I have found a destination for a run some time yet this year before the summer is up. Some of you may already know of this collection but I believe it may be one of the top five in the country and it's here in Nebraska. I was lucky enough to tour it today and I think we need to get there sometime soon.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #964
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
heading to the dyno on Thursday......gonna get numbers checked after the long tubes and Boost-a-pump. This crappy humid weather is going to hurt my numbers but i at least wanna be sure im not running lean i the high rpm range........Also tried to copy Adam and ordered the Barton flat stick!
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #965
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

OMG Bryan, where is that at? Is it here at Speedway? I'm in for a cruise and gathering. Beautiful cars!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:17 AM   #966
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

LOCAL BOY DOES GOOD!
Well after Rob and I getting our butts handed to us on a silver platter two weeks ago,
'70 RS takes the win! He got first and I took second at the local car show this weekend, beat a bunch of Mustangs this time. Good times!
Renee