Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 05-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Arrow BC Racing Coilovers 2010 Camaro Ultimate Performance | Ship Same Day| Best Price GTD!

2010+ Camaro BC Racing BR Series Coiloivers - V8/V6 Compatible - $995 Shipped!

Auto Agenda is proud to announce Full Set of 4 BC Racing Coilovers for the 2010 Camaro are in stock and shipping today! BC Racing is a white-label direct manufacturer for many high-end brands. Get the same quality and performance with direct from the manufacturer pricing.

The BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All the systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system. This system comes direct from the manufacturer and is not re-branded which eliminates the mark-up enabling the low price of $995.95 for Complete System of Four w/ all essential hardware & Free Shipping!

Full Set of Four Coilovers with Essential Hardware Included

Compatible with both V6 and V8 models. Spring rates for the Coilovers are 8kg/mm and 10kg/mm metric, or 447.97 lbs/in and 559.97 lbs/in standard.

The BR series coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximize oil capacity. As the damper unit operates, the oil within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristic of the unit. BC Racing only use a very high quality oil which their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximize performance and build their BR ranger with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.

BR coilovers feature 30 way damping adjustment that combines both rebound and compression in one adjuster for simplicity and ease of use. This adjustable facility allows you to fine tune the vehicle to meet the relevant conditions.

Damper units are black chromed steel to give superb durability even through the darkest of winters. The aluminum components (top mounts, locking collars etc) are anodized and the steel lower mounts go through an electrophoretic disposition process followed by powder coating. A random selection of steel components (brackets, dampers, screws etc) are put through a salt spray test once a month to check the quality of the protective processes and that anti corrosive properties are kept at the highest possible standard.

Camaro5 Member Dion_1969 Installation Review Link

Camaro5 Member Nessal Installation Review Link

Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link

Auto Agenda is proud to be a long standing BC Racing Authorized Dealer with the highest level of warehouse distribution. We have been stocking BC Racing kits for the Pontiac GTO and G8/GXP. Due to popular demand, we were the First BC Racing Dealer to offer “Front Only Kits” as many customers did not want to disturb their custom set-ups in the rear of their vehicle. If Camaro5 members are interested in BC Racing Front Only Kits please PM for details!

BC Racing has informed us their 2010 Camaro Coilovers are in stock and ready for shipment straight from the manufacturer. Meanwhile, we have inventory coming directly to our warehouse so we may offer “Same Day Shipping” in the near future.

Best Prices GUARANTEED!
-Auto Agenda Retains The Highest Level Of Distributorship Offering The BEST Prices!

General
● Mono-tube shock design
● 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
● Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
● Adjustable rear camber plates available
● Separate full length height adjustable
● One year warranty
● Rebuildable

Technical
● Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
● Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
● Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
● Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
● T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
● Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
● Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
● High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
● 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
● Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
● An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.

All Four Coilovers $995.95 Shipped! Order Here:http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkscott View Post
I have roughly 35k on mine. I was one of the original group to buy these, and I have been very happy with them. I knew the only way I would lower my car was with coilovers. Springs alone were not a option.

My car is my daily driver, roughly 60 miles per day round trip. The BC's have been great through my daily commute as well as the occasional runs on the back roads here in Texas.

The ease of adjustment with this brand allows me to make any change I want within less than a minute. If I want a soft compliant ride I can have it. If I want a firm more controlled ride I can have that also. It is all just a few clicks away.

A lot of people have concerns about cutting a hole to adjust the rears, and I will admit it was a little nerve wracking for me as well. But the 1st time I wanted to make a change and saw the ease with which I could do it I was sold.

If you want to lower your car and improve the looks and handling without breaking the bank this is your ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 / 5 – Excellent

HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250 Auto Agenda Price is $995 Shipped!

Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link

Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers

Last edited by AutoAgenda; 06-13-2013 at 04:40 PM.
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
AutoAgenda

Thanks for the orders so far! All orders sent out with tracking information!

PM or Post w/ Any Questions!

Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers

Customer Photos:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaSS View Post

Last edited by AutoAgenda; 06-13-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #3
madmaxx18

Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
I was wondering where is all your testing data to show us how well these perform. I would like skid pad numbers track numbers. Maybe some videos to tell us the customer why by your product over the competition. I just would like some sort of info other than the specs of the springs.
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx18 View Post
I was wondering where is all your testing data to show us how well these perform. I would like skid pad numbers track numbers. Maybe some videos to tell us the customer why by your product over the competition. I just would like some sort of info other than the specs of the springs.
We will certainly get some more tech data for everyone. In the meantime here is a video of a good drag run! His mods are Halltech CAI, Dynatech Headers, BC Racing Coilovers, Nitto NT05R Drags.

2010 Camaro SS Bolt Ons 12.587@111.32
Old 06-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
AutoAgenda

Shipped! Tracking Information Updated!

PM for Price!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
AutoAgenda

Offer Still Available! First Three Willing To Do A Write-up Will Receive These Coilovers At Cost!

Reveiw consists of before and after photos. Install photos if possible and one page on performance! PM to be the First!

Last edited by AutoAgenda; 06-10-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
AutoAgenda

Two Camaro5 members doing write-ups and we need one more!

PM if you would like to take advantage of this offer!

Last edited by AutoAgenda; 06-12-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #8
madmaxx18

Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
Since your asking us for reviews could you post up your performance capabilities of this kit. For example skidpad numbers or track performance that can be expected.
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #9
gman1227

Drives: Pontiac G8
how much drop does these coilovers give? for the g8
gman1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #10
AutoAgenda

The G8 Kit will be out next month, and should have the same drop as the 2010 Camaro System which is a little over 2-1/2'' Each system also comes with some custom chamber adjustment.

Last edited by AutoAgenda; 06-18-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #11
AutoAgenda

IN STOCK AND SHIPPING TODAY! UNBEATABLE COILOVER PRICES!

Last edited by AutoAgenda; 08-04-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
AutoAgenda

The G8 GT/GXP BC Racing Coilovers were released this Friday (08/06/2010) in limited production numbers!

Under 15 available! Order now to apply Group Purchase Coupon: G8

Last edited by AutoAgenda; 05-21-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
AutoAgenda

We appreciate the orders! Great feedback so far, will be posting some customer reviews shortly!
Old 08-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
AutoAgenda

Bump!

Tags
auto agenda, bc racing, camaro bc racing coilovers, camaro coilovers, camaro suspension