Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
looks great, fantastic on the led lighting just a little to much orange for me.
Got a question for you, I thought the trans temp was only on the auto's and a torque gauge for the manuels?
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #16
GhostRS
Veteran

Drives: BLK 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Culley View Post
Woah that sounds bad a$$. Are you doing the 4 pack bezel in the IOM or black? Please post your photos or send them to me when you're done. That sounds hot, lol.
Well I recently got the 4 gauge done in IOM and eventually going to get the smooth black center like I said...but now Im thinking of just keeping them orange and not doing the whole hydrocarbon thing, keeps it a bit more simple and frees more money for other mods

GhostRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #17
Gene Culley
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 SS
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
looks great, fantastic on the led lighting just a little to much orange for me.
Got a question for you, I thought the trans temp was only on the auto's and a torque gauge for the manuels?
I understand on the orange. Some people like more and some people like less. I couldn't stand the boring standard console, so I had to do something. All of the 4 pack gauges are the same. They all have the same gauges.
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
Gene Culley
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 SS
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRS View Post
Well I recently got the 4 gauge done in IOM and eventually going to get the smooth black center like I said...but now Im thinking of just keeping them orange and not doing the whole hydrocarbon thing, keeps it a bit more simple and frees more money for other mods

That looks awesome man! I will be excited to see what it will look like with the smooth black center console.
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote