Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 12-31-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
Jmashtis

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Exclamation Headlight switch issue

My headlight switch is acting up. The lights turn on when the car turns on and the DRLs kick in when it detects light, but when I try to switch it to parking lights only nothing happens, I can only turn them on and off. Also if the car is off I can't turn them on at all. All the lights work but they won't respond to the switch beside the on/off when you turn it to the left. I didn't find a fuse that anything to do with the lights and the only relay I know of is the DRL relay, and that works fine. The only thing I think it could possibly be is the switch itself. Any other ideas on what maybe the issue?

I have the aftermarket CCFL Halo headlights installed but they've never been a problem besides the brights stopped working, they shouldn't affect the switch nor did they I believe, I also ran a 55watt hid since August so I'm not sure if that had an affect on the switch either.
Jmashtis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, headlight, light, switch, troubleshoot