Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 04-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #57
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
See some really good numbers from the Meth kit.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Old 04-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #58
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
We are doing the IPF kit, 3.91s, AEM Water/Meth, and some suspension upgrades on ZaBeast's ride.. I think it's the first IPF Water/Meth solution that we are custom installing. Look forward to working with Arno on the tuning!

We'll be putting my drag pack on this to see what it does at the strip. It's going to be real stout once a converter is in it too!

- Matt
Sweet!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #59
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
If you want to get the most out of the system, you really only need headers. The intake side is already being addressed by putting on the supercharger. Chances are mods like a ported manifold or spacers wouldn't even be a difference compared to what the supercharger does for you. So I wouldn't really waste money on those. If you want to do them, by all means do them but I don't feel their needed. That then leaves the exhaust side of it needing to be worked on. So to free up exhaust, get headers, some good quality cats and you already have an axle back so you're good there.

Another thing is whether your car is a manual or auto? If it's a manual, you might want to start saving money for an aftermarket clutch. If auto, start with suspension. Like Ventmaster said, look into a nice sway bar package to keep the rear in check. As well as subframe bushings to further aid that.
I Have suspension / rims and tires next will be headers and magnaflow x muffler. Then the SC next year. After that, it will be my daily driver with a little boost.