Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #225
McGruff

Drives: 98 Saturn
You can't just leave us hanging! What was the resolution?
McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:19 AM   #226
WySilverado

Drives: 2011 RS/SS Camaro M6 Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving41 View Post
Sorry I dont type well but see mu last post here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...d=1#post514401

I thank all of the fantastic forum member here and I think that all the people who ordered from this dealer will get their cars delivered with out a hitch. Good things came about through my last couple of days thanks to so many people, even assurances that all the original orders will be honored as agreed upon. The collective voices were heard loud and clear!

Thank you all
Congrats,you were more than a stand up guy through this !
WySilverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #227
Saving41

Drives: IBM 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGruff View Post
You can't just leave us hanging! What was the resolution?
Sorry, but all I can say for now is I am being looked after very well, and that I can't say any more at this time. It is resolved for now, and all the other orders are to be handled like they were originally agreed upon.

WySilverado,

Thank you, I don't think I could have made it through the last couple of days without the great forum members here!

Last edited by Saving41; 05-24-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Saving41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:50 AM   #228
jking

Drives: Hyundai Sonata
Quote:
Sorry, but all I can say for now is I am being looked after very well, and that I can't say any more at this time. It is resolved for now, and all the other orders are to be handled like they were originally agreed upon.

WySilverado,

Thank you, I don't think I could have made it through the last couple of days without the great forum members here!
Saving41, you have your reasons for not filling us in I guess, but congrats!!! I assume you are getting your car at MSRP? Do let us know as soon as you can as a ton of us here have been following your thread for days!

As for me, the day will come when I'll have my Camaro. I can't order one right now; I have no choice but to wait a while.

But it sure is comforting to know that I've come to the right place if I have any issues when I get mine. I joined this forum a few weeks ago, and I've been nothing but impressed with the amount of info and the way everyone stands up for each other. That's pretty cool! It apparently helped Saving41 in getting the car that he ordered!! (I think?)

Take care all!!
jking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:05 AM   #229
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Quote:

WySilverado,

You gota understand a lot of these guys for many of us we consider u like family and take care of our own. We are people who share the same passion for this type of car and many of us have owned or still own many camaro's in the past. Ill give u a small taste of what i mean by this statement. Ive previously had 3 camaro's in the past love every dam one of them but responsibilities had me let them all go. I bleed chevy blue and to prove that i build japaneese cars for a living but never in my 12+ year building them have i put one in my driveway. I would work for free in Oshawa in the weld shop building this car to be a part of history with this car as this will be the last time we gona see these types of cars being build. Its not like a honda forums u cant see the passion in there forums like we have. You need our help no problem u got it we'll do what we can but i dont think its much to ask what happened and leave everyone hanging. Im glad things are working out for you and hope you get your ride soon with pictures showing us your car.

Last edited by Thrillz; 05-24-2009 at 07:17 AM.
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #230
Steve43

Drives: 1996 Corvette, 2010 Camaro SS
Saving41, congratulations on getting this worked out. I am happy for you. Hope all of us that placed orders with Putnam can count on getting the fair and honest deal we were promised with no surprises. I am looking for more details regarding my order with Putnam from this point forward
Old 05-24-2009, 08:34 AM   #231
marticus24

Drives: 2012 ZL1

I've been following this very closely since the beginning and am anxious to hear the details of the resolution.
marticus24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #232
DkknightX
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC Stage 2
Saving41! Congratulations (I hope)! I would have walked the extra mile for you if you needed me to! I sincerely hope everything did finally work out in your favor because Putnam Chevrolet seriously needed to know their role and deal with you as honestly and sincerely as you expected him to originally. I just wish Emjay had the same outcome. If there is anything else we can do, just ask. Take care!
DkknightX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:05 AM   #233
qbert48

Drives: 2SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marticus24 View Post

I've been following this very closely since the beginning and am anxious to hear the details of the resolution.
+1

welcome home
1100 4-27-09
6000 6-27-09

yes i got to the dance late don't hate me
qbert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #234
McGruff

Drives: 98 Saturn
I would have to assume Saving41 is NOT getting his car (how could he? it was already test driven) and is being compensated some other way by either GM or the dealership. I would also assume the dealership said to drop the matter after Saving41 was compensated.
McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #235
Saving41

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGruff View Post
I would have to assume Saving41 is NOT getting his car (how could he? it was already test driven) and is being compensated some other way by either GM or the dealership. I would also assume the dealership said to drop the matter after Saving41 was compensated.
McGruff,
Do you have the six numbers for the next lottery? You are pretty much ON TARGET! All I can say is that I am being well looked after By Ed.

All of the sold orders would be looked after. ALL of the sold orders will be delivered/honored as agreed upon at Putnam Chevrolet.

Mainly thanks to MANY of YOU out there.

Thank you all!

BTW The original Car was SOLD to anothe party, but everything is now good

Last edited by Saving41; 05-24-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Issue is resolved _Thanks Everyone!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #236
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
I'm glad it seems to be working out for you. It is a shame that it had to come to a whole bunch of crap for you prior to it working out. It is just a waste of everyones time and causes a lot of anger. I don't know you from Adam and it made me angry!
Old 05-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #237
Saving41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
I'm glad it seems to be working out for you. It is a shame that it had to come to a whole bunch of crap for you prior to it working out. It is just a waste of everyones time and causes a lot of anger. I don't know you from Adam and it made me angry!
Thank you Jamie Mac,
what I found out from this situation is that there are some great people still in this world. With all the bad news that you hear daily, the way everyone responded was inspiring. BTW, if that's you in the right side of your picture...I'd never want to get you mad.

Thanks again
Old 05-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #238
Milkman

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss Black
If you have a written document with a deposit receipt you have EVERY right to demand the agreed upon price.
Small claims is an easy on this, better to jack them up with a call to a radio station!
Also, just picked up my Black 2SS and the dealer (California) put that stupid front license plate holder on there! Now there's three holes where it used to be! :( not happy. Just a clue, Make sure they just stick it on there til you drive it off the lot. Dont let them screw it on there!
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote