Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 11-20-2007, 11:55 PM   #1
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Pictures Gallery?

With all the photoshops and high res photos, I have come to notice that it is fairly hard to navigate things to actually find images quickly on this site. Yes they are posted in the ps solutions thread but the load times are massive and it takes a long time to go through all the pages. I have been to other forums that have a semi-seperate image gallery, catagorized and with thumnailed pictures. Also, the Photo / Spyshots / Video / Media Gallery theads are clogged with stickys. Doing this may reduce some of that down to request stickeys, say interior and exterior. Just an idea.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:39 AM   #2
stovt001

Drives: 2006 Cobalt, 2004 Taurus wagon
I like it. I agree, navigating the photoshop threads takes forever, and there are way too many stickies on that board.
stovt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #3
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovt001 View Post
I like it. I agree, navigating the photoshop threads takes forever, and there are way too many stickies on that board.
I kinda like stickies lol

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:30 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
What's wrong w/ the stickies?? Seriously. There are 5 stickies for people to view....mainly guests that come in. All the most important (as I like to call it) information for that thread is right up at the top. And...if you look at the # of hits those threads have, you'll find good reason as to why they are stickies....(almost half a million on Tformers).

I'm not trying to shoot any ideas down. If there were 15 stickies, I'd have to agree w/ ya on the spot. There's only 5. One for the coupe, vert, ps request, ps pix only, and tformers. I can understand how the PS pix only thread might take forever to load. It doesn't take too long for me, but it can be difficult for me to find a certain picture.

Seperating interior from exterior might be an idea. But, there aren't enough interior for it's own thread. If you look through that thread, I'm guessing you might find a total of 10-15 pix ....probably less. Seperating those from the rest won't make it that much easier to navigate....it'll just make it easier finding the interior shots.

What do you guys have in mind as far as catagorizing the PS pix only thread? I am open for any ideas. For right now, I don't see a problem w/ the stickies.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote