Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 07-28-2009, 08:10 PM   #15
Orange ss crush
Its all in the paint

Drives: 2010 IOM SS2 Black Stripes
I bet you were laughing ear to ear - I didn't get out of the ticket - I was pulled over doing 103 MPH in a 60 MPH zone - I don't have any previous tickets but after three court dates Im going to jail for three days. One day per MPH over 100. Believe me there was no way around it. Doesn't that suck? Stay under 100 in Missouri thats all I got to say. No soap and Im super gluein my ass cheeks together. LMAO

SS2/ Sunroof/20" polished rims
IOM with black stripe - IOM interior

Order Placed 5/20/09
sitting at 1100
Orange ss crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #16
futrocpd
P90X

Drives: 2000 SLP SS VERT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange ss crush View Post
I bet you were laughing ear to ear - I didn't get out of the ticket - I was pulled over doing 103 MPH in a 60 MPH zone - I don't have any previous tickets but after three court dates Im going to jail for three days. One day per MPH over 100. Believe me there was no way around it. Doesn't that suck? Stay under 100 in Missouri thats all I got to say. No soap and Im super gluein my ass cheeks together. LMAO
that sucks but your comments are great.

carguy, your car is sick.

P90X changed my life. Want to know more, PM me for more info on changing your life for the better
futrocpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #17
carguy
Carguy

Drives: 57Chevy,67,80,2@10's camaro's,04SSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by onechuck View Post
Man, that thing looks GOOOOD under there. Can you hear it good? Is it loud or is it a sleeper? When you are on it does it pull past redline? Sorry for all the questions, I am wanting one. Did you do it yourself or have someone do it.
Blower isn't real load inside the car. ( I would have to say sleeper) I have been told you can hear it when I drive by. Perfect for me Can't wait until the first camaro SS gives me some smack at a stop light...He will be taking his car back to the dealer thinking something is wrong with it...

IT pulls hard through every gear.. Haven't realy had it anywhere near redline past fourth...Don't want to glue My ass cheeks together.

I have hit the Rev Limiter a time or two in First and second...Darn near impossible not to hit the limiter in first. You Gotta be pointed straight hang on and get ready to shift cause 1st thru 3 happens real......Fast!

All installed by dealer With 3 year power train warranty and all other warranty's stand.

They Did Long Tube Headers and exhaust and Blower and air box.

My dealer has done a lot of supercharger installs ( Not just camaro's) plus I get the warranty etc.

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #18
carguy
Carguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by futrocpd View Post
that sucks but your comments are great.

carguy, your car is sick.
Thanks for the props I am still pinching myself.

Hooking up with a Buddy with an 09 Shelby conv. Tomorrow....Time to get to the bottom of this little contraversy me and him have been having.

I have driven his car and I must say I am feeling very confident he will be going back to the shop for some Mods when I get done with him tomorrow.

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
Old 07-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #19
carguy
Carguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange ss crush View Post
That Sucks...Gonna have to make a note of that I do travel through Missouri occasionally. I also drive over 100 occasionaly as well...

My Brother in Law is a retired Judge in the town I live in so that helps a tiny bit at least on home turf!

I will be thinkin of you and good luck. What a stupid thing to get jail time for...Hopefully you at least get to keep your liscence. I can't imagine having this car and no drivers liscense...Pure torture. I am going to have to stay on back roads for a while I just can't keep my foot out of it.

It just begs more, more, more.

I have found that My brain and right foot don't seem to be connected in any way

Kinda like patting your head and rubbing your tummy. Difficult at best.

Best of Luck..

Old 08-08-2009, 11:07 PM   #20
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!
Damn thats sexy!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #21
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Power Train Warranty w/dealer installed blower

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy View Post
Blower isn't real load inside the car. ( I would have to say sleeper) I have been told you can hear it when I drive by. Perfect for me Can't wait until the first camaro SS gives me some smack at a stop light...He will be taking his car back to the dealer thinking something is wrong with it...

IT pulls hard through every gear.. Haven't realy had it anywhere near redline past fourth...Don't want to glue My ass cheeks together.

I have hit the Rev Limiter a time or two in First and second...Darn near impossible not to hit the limiter in first. You Gotta be pointed straight hang on and get ready to shift cause 1st thru 3 happens real......Fast!

All installed by dealer With 3 year power train warranty and all other warranty's stand.

They Did Long Tube Headers and exhaust and Blower and air box.

My dealer has done a lot of supercharger installs ( Not just camaro's) plus I get the warranty etc.
How did they get the warranty? Purifoy Chevrolet (a Callaway and Magnuson dealer) in Fort Lupton, Colorado said warranty wasn't offered by Magnuson anymore. In fact someone had ordered the TVS2300 and once it came in he backed out after being notified no warranty available anymore. I'm currently impatiently waiting for Callaway to release their package so I can be warrantied, hopefully keep the resale value up (not that I ever intend to sell it), and maybe to body mods with all the Callaway and "supercharger" emblems on the hood.

Back to my point....warranty? ....mostly afraid of M6 output breakage not being covered along with loosing the entire powertrain. Looks like Lingenfelter only warrantys the engine IF the supercharger is to blame.
Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #22
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
How did they get the warranty? Purifoy Chevrolet (a Callaway and Magnuson dealer) in Fort Lupton, Colorado said warranty wasn't offered by Magnuson anymore. In fact someone had ordered the TVS2300 and once it came in he backed out after being notified no warranty available anymore. I'm currently impatiently waiting for Callaway to release their package so I can be warrantied, hopefully keep the resale value up (not that I ever intend to sell it), and maybe to body mods with all the Callaway and "supercharger" emblems on the hood.

Back to my point....warranty? ....mostly afraid of M6 output breakage not being covered along with loosing the entire powertrain. Looks like Lingenfelter only warrantys the engine IF the supercharger is to blame.
As of now, both Hennesy and Lingenfelter give warranties on their packages.

I think that means that you have to bring the cars back to them though...
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote