Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 03-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
rking2000

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1lt r/s
how to post pictures

ok,maybe I'm in the wrong place to ask ......but how do I post pictures?
any help please
rking2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
Scooter11

Drives: 2013 SW 2LS
Yeah, you really are in the wrong place... I mean totally wrong place!
Scooter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Click "post reply" button....type your message...scroll down and click " manage attachments"...you can figure it out from there...
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #4
GMTool
MY SS is SOLD

Drives: AGM 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Here's a link that may help.http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210539
Old 03-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter11 View Post
Yeah, you really are in the wrong place... I mean totally wrong place!
C'mon man, he only has 25 posts; give him a break.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #6
nasty2ss

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss IOM
bnytt
Attached Images

nasty2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
Scooter11

Drives: 2013 SW 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
C'mon man, he only has 25 posts; give him a break.
I only have 64 myself, but yeah you're right shoulda told him instead of being a bit of a d***. Sorry rking and thanks mikeyg, btw kaboom is right. If you are using a mobile device like an iPad (like I always do) it will give you the option to chose existing or to take one. Really easy to use, enjoy

Also, FYI If you have any other questions like this one, go to the last forum under members area and post it there.
Scooter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #8
mikeyg36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter11 View Post
I only have 64 myself, but yeah you're right shoulda told him instead of being a bit of a d***. Sorry rking and thanks mikeyg, btw kaboom is right. If you are using a mobile device like an iPad (like I always do) it will give you the option to chose existing or to take one. Really easy to use, enjoy

Also, FYI If you have any other questions like this one, go to the last forum under members area and post it there.
It's all good
Old 05-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #9
Paparazzi 1

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS A6 Coupe - Crystal Red
So as another newbie, I don't understand yet how to navigate this Camaro5 forum either. Still trying to figure out all the abbreviations like PM/OP/sticky ! So I clicked on the 'questions' line to view other posts, only to see a Scooter guy slam someone for being here. Sure looked like the last forum in my area.

But, I do see he apologized moments later. Typical open mouth, insert foot.

And one of the reasons I don't visit the site too often is because of the childish, quick negative comments to someone's questions, or the immature BS comments.

So if there is an easy way for someone to learn how to operate on this forum, please direct me. Nicely.

Apology accepted.
Paparazzi 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #10
mikeyg36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzi 1 View Post
So as another newbie, I don't understand yet how to navigate this Camaro5 forum either. Still trying to figure out all the abbreviations like PM/OP/sticky ! So I clicked on the 'questions' line to view other posts, only to see a Scooter guy slam someone for being here. Sure looked like the last forum in my area.

And one of the reasons I don't visit the site too often is because of the childish, quick negative comments to someone's questions, or the immature BS comments.

So if there is an easy way for someone to learn how to operate on this forum, please direct me. Nicely.

Apology accepted.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69891

All of the other tutorials are at the top of the Site suggestion sub forum.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #11
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzi 1 View Post

Apology accepted.
PM = private message, sorta like a local e-mail service between forum members.

OP = original post/poster. The first post (or the person who made the first post) in a thread.

Sticky = the threads which are 'stuck' at the top of each sub-forum and never drift down. They are generally used to answer common questions or present important information.

There are a few stickies at the top of this sub-forum that can be very helpful for people unfamiliar with the site: Posting & Resizing ; Camaro5 Handbook ; Guide to the Subforums
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #12
nasty2ss

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss IOM
practicing
Attached Images

nasty2ss is offline   Reply With Quote