Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 07-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #29
Jcobra

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs M6
How much if I send you the shipping labels?
Jcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #30
whitessrs
20TENSS (Chad)

Drives: 2010 summit white 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcobra View Post
How much if I send you the shipping labels?
sent you a pm
2010 2SS/RS Dynatech headers,high flow cats,MBRP 3" cat back exhaust,Cold Air Inductions filter,custom tune by EPS,BMR 1" lowering springs.TSW nurburgrings powder coated matte black.RK sport rear spoiler.SLP front splitter

whitessrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #31
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
If you find a buyer for the wheels only I'd be interested in the tires.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, ZLI calipers, rotors & pads, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, rear cradle & diff bushes, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR5 timing chain, LS6 damper, CAI Cold Air Intake, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9.5 & 20x11 DS3 whls, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, 2011 Convertible spoiler, 1LE front spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat, wrapped console & Grant steering wheel.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #32
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
If you end up separating the items I'm interested in the rear 275/40/20 Invo's.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #33
whitessrs
20TENSS (Chad)

ok, so im thinking about just getting new tires and keeping rims, any offers on tires only,still less than 300 miles on them.
2010 2SS/RS Dynatech headers,high flow cats,MBRP 3" cat back exhaust,Cold Air Inductions filter,custom tune by EPS,BMR 1" lowering springs.TSW nurburgrings powder coated matte black.RK sport rear spoiler.SLP front splitter

Old 07-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #34
Silver Ice

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss-rs
Thanks. Glws
Pfadt rear tie rods
Pfadt rear trailing arms
Pfadt rear lower control arm reinforcement bracket
Kooks Long tube headers and high flow cats
Airaid Cold air intake
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Mti short throw shifter
Jannetty tune
Silver Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #35
big-geek!
Virgil, Satan's Camaro

Drives: White 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitessrs View Post
going to get same rims, different size,a little less offset.
Is it because the rear wheels offset locates them under the lip of the quarterpanel? They rub on launching?
I had a set of these wheels (but I think I had 10.5 in the rear) and when they were installed on my car BEFORE it was lowered they fit really nice, looked great and even seemed to improve the handling but it was plain to see that there would be issues if it were lowered even 1" (I had eibach 1" lowering springs in the box waiting to be installed) So I got a different set of wheels.
Now that I have a set of Foose Legend SS wheels, I am not happy at all with the look and would prefer to return the car to the stock ride height and put the TSW wheels back on.
I guess I'm just curious if the reason you want to get a different offset is because the rear wheels are poking out a bit too far in the rear on your lowered car.

Craig
White 2010 Camaro SS/RS - HPS Front Mount Turbo System, Custom Turbo Cam, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 80lb injectors, Eibach Front/Rear Swaybars, BMR Tower Brace, Eibach 1" Drop Springs, Drilled-Slotted rotors, Foose Legend SS wheels, Bluetooth Module, PDIM and Steering wheel controls, Prosport EVO Pillar Gauges 635rwhp/735rwtq
big-geek! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #36
whitessrs
20TENSS (Chad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-geek! View Post
Is it because the rear wheels offset locates them under the lip of the quarterpanel? They rub on launching?
I had a set of these wheels (but I think I had 10.5 in the rear) and when they were installed on my car BEFORE it was lowered they fit really nice, looked great and even seemed to improve the handling but it was plain to see that there would be issues if it were lowered even 1" (I had eibach 1" lowering springs in the box waiting to be installed) So I got a different set of wheels.
Now that I have a set of Foose Legend SS wheels, I am not happy at all with the look and would prefer to return the car to the stock ride height and put the TSW wheels back on.
I guess I'm just curious if the reason you want to get a different offset is because the rear wheels are poking out a bit too far in the rear on your lowered car.

Craig
No they don't rub or stick out, I just prefer them
To be a little bit tucked under the fender, they are right at the edge right now.

Last edited by whitessrs; 07-28-2012 at 07:20 AM.