Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
ChevyNut

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Black on Black
Camaro Laws

Found these on a group on facebook its like myspace but just recently was opened to anyone instead of only college students/alum.

anyway on with the show
Camaro Laws:

1. Camaro Laws are Never wrong, they have been passed down since the First Generation of Cars and are tried and true.

2. If there is more than one of the same exact Camaro in one town, one should out look and clean the other until one gives up on being the better looking car.

3. When choosing a type of Camaro remember.
The SS is for the Racers
The Z-28 is for the Tire Burners
The RS is for The Cruisers.

4. No Camaro should go more than 7 days without
being washed, More than a weeks worth of filth
can hurt the car. Law is Void if Your's is in the
Car show on Sunday.

5. If a Camaro is going to be in the Sunday Car Show
it must be washed & cleaned everyday beginning on the Monday before.

6. No Camaro can be Loved, it can be Respected & Admired, It is not a living person therefore it cannot be Loved.

7. No Camaro shall park behind a Mustang, it can park along side, or in front, but NEVER behind.

8. Camaro Owners should never outcast their F-Body Cousins, The Trans-Am Guys.

9. 3rd & 4th Generation Camaro Owners must own a Def Leppard CD Which is to be blasted on hot days with the
Windows down, or the T-Tops out.

10. Every Camaro Owner is to always show respect to their brothers if they meet on the highway by either waving or giving a thumbs up, Two thumbs are to be given if their car is a 67-69.

11. As Camaro Owners we all have the right to convert Pro-Mustang guys over from the "Darkside" to become a part of The Camaro Nation. (It is possible!)

12. A Camaro shall live, breath and die to only the will of God. It is not up to man to mediate an execution without the consensus of God.

13th Every Camaro Owner knows that Camaro's and the Winter Season do not mix. If your like most of us who don't own a second car, and must drive your Camaro in the winter weather you know that it's a pain in the ass having to clean your car every day due to the Salt and Road Filth that comes with that time of year.

14. Everyone should know that the Funeral Song For Camaro's is Blaze of Glory By Bon Jovi, It's one of those
songs that says it didn't go out in vain.

15. No Camaro is EVER cute, sweet, or anything of that nature. Furthermore, Flowerprint or frog seat covers are also Forbidden.

If anyone has a law feel free to add it.
ChevyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:45 PM   #2
AFSNightrod
Back in Black

Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Send a message via AIM to AFSNightrod Send a message via Yahoo to AFSNightrod
If you own a Camaro(or Pontiac equivalent) with T-tops, you WILL remove them on all days when the weather permits you to do so. No excuses. There is an exception given the current increase in gas prices. You will be permitted to leave them in when making trips of 50 miles or more in the interest of saving fuel. There is also an exception for when you are parked in a high threat area of theft, birds, and fast-changing weather conditions. If the weather is clear, yet it is cold with the T-tops out, turn the heat up. If it is still too cold, put a sweater on.

And yes my cassette of Def Leoppard's Greatest Hits is in my console.
AFSNightrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:51 PM   #3
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
16) There is no such thing as an Ugly Camaro, only those that are less fortunate.

17) If you are at a 4 way stop sign, and there are no other sports cars waiting, it is safe to assume that, in a Camaro, you ALWAYS have the right of way.

18) The only car a Camaro is allowed to yield to, is a Corvette or a fellow Camaro (preferably 67-69)

19) NEVER race another Camaro, because if your reading this, chances are you'll win - which is embarrassing to the other Camaro

20) Have patience on the road, not everybody drives a Camaro...

21) No matter what the situation, a Camaro must do all in it's power to help it's fellow muscle cars (Corvette, Trans-Am, Mustang, Challenger) to embarrass, or otherwise put-down, all ricers it may come in contact with.

22) As an owner of a Camaro, it is safe to assume you are always right - in everything

23) Be Proud, Be honorable, be true. For this is the way of the Camaro
Old 06-29-2007, 10:18 AM   #4
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
lol I don't think I have seen that group yet, but I am a member of some Camaro groups... Do you remember which group that was from?
Old 06-29-2007, 11:16 AM   #5
HTWLSS
Camaro Disciple

Drives: Camaro, Chevelle, Corvette...
Send a message via MSN to HTWLSS
That's a nice list and good additions!
I'd reverse the SS & Z28 definitions though. The Z28 was originally designed for Trans Am racing and the SS was the tire-burning street performer.
HTWLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
16) There is no such thing as an Ugly Camaro, only those that are less fortunate.

17) If you are at a 4 way stop sign, and there are no other sports cars waiting, it is safe to assume that, in a Camaro, you ALWAYS have the right of way.

18) The only car a Camaro is allowed to yield to, is a Corvette or a fellow Camaro (preferably 67-69)

19) NEVER race another Camaro, because if your reading this, chances are you'll win - which is embarrassing to the other Camaro

20) Have patience on the road, not everybody drives a Camaro...

21) No matter what the situation, a Camaro must do all in it's power to help it's fellow muscle cars (Corvette, Trans-Am, Mustang, Challenger) to embarrass, or otherwise put-down, all ricers it may come in contact with.

22) As an owner of a Camaro, it is safe to assume you are always right - in everything

23) Be Proud, Be honorable, be true. For this is the way of the Camaro
I liked these the best.
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:28 PM   #7
Eisenhower
I drank what?

Drives: DANGEROUSLY
Librarians, soccer-moms or anyone who must scoot the seat to within 6 inches from the steering wheel, may not purchase a Camaro.
Eisenhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #8
ChevyNut

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Black on Black
acs the group is 2009 Camaro/Firebird
ChevyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:03 PM   #9
Mr. Wyndham

Awww, thanks Mindz...lol

A few of them Came from this site (and other people), Most I made up on the spot, and the Last one I truly believe in (and I live by: hence the second thing I said in this post...), no other group - except maybe the Vette enthusiasts, can say that about themselves.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #10
GSX
Falcon Punch

Drives: Scion tC (way too slow)
Really the Camaro Should Be the "Darkside" b/c Darth Vader is cool and is feared (which the Camaro should be to the other muscle Cars).
GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:49 PM   #11
Outrun

Drives: ...
haha these are great guys, and oh so true!
Outrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #12
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
No Camaro may be purchased with an automatic transmission without the perspective buyer at least TRYING to learn how to drive stick before hand.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #13
09'Z28
The "Mad Hamster"

Drives: '71 Camaro, '90 mx5, '71 2002
nothing shall be eaten in or around any/all Camaros
nothing besides water in or around any/all Camaros
Old 01-12-2008, 10:48 PM   #14
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastball View Post
No Camaro may be purchased with an automatic transmission without the perspective buyer at least TRYING to learn how to drive stick before hand.