Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #29
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver surfer ZL1 View Post
what all was involved in doing this?
I have the rotofab cai + s/c tank and soon to be installed 160 thermostat
If you are referring to the 75 HP package, the package itself is actually offered by JRE. You often see it discussed on our threads because the package uses the Roto-fab intake.
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:51 AM   #30
AquaSSRS

Drives: formerly a AGM ZL1 (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
The SC coolant reservoir is $119.95. We don't have it on our site because we want to offer it as a kit complete with everything necessary for the install. Our plan is to post the SC kit and the new WW reservoir at about the same time.
The SC reservoir has been available for some time and quite a few of you have purchased already from us or one of our dealers. We may change the top inlet to better accomodate the hose routing we want to use. Also, the price will increase when it becomes a complete kit. Keep in mind this increase will be due to the extra components which you need to purchase anyway if you buy the tank itself now.
The new WW reservoir kit will be $119.95 like our current WW reservoir kit. Both versions of our WW relocation kits will be available as those who don't choose the SC tank will may still want our original version for use with the Big Gulp.
The delay on these two projects is due to the high volume of orders we have received so far this year. We are working to meet production needs and have little time to move ahead on our projects. Things are stabilizing now, so we should be able to wrap up these two projects soon. We don't want to give a definite date as it does hinge on the work load at the shop.
Any updates on the new WW reservoir kit? I have the intake and want to order everything else at one time, big gulp, SC reservoir and WW kit.
Thanks for an awesome product.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #31
SPOOKYGUNNER
ROCK

Drives: 2013 ZL-1 TRIPLE BLACK VERT
Quote:
We are shipping our first batch of Big Gulps tomorrow! We will be working on our new W/W reservoir for those like you who have or plan to purchase our S/C coolant reservoir. For those of you that don't plan to use our S/C reservoir, we already have a W/W reservoir kit which mounts behind our air box.

I HAVE CAI, BIG GULP, AND WW KIT. HAVE NOT INSTALLED AS OG YET. IF I Purchased THE SC COOLANT RECOVERY KIT WOULD YOU SWAP ME THE OLD WW KIT FOR THE LaTEST VERSION?
Old 05-31-2013, 06:58 PM   #32
2013zl1guy

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOOKYGUNNER View Post
I HAVE CAI, BIG GULP, AND WW KIT. HAVE NOT INSTALLED AS OG YET. IF I Purchased THE SC COOLANT RECOVERY KIT WOULD YOU SWAP ME THE OLD WW KIT FOR THE LaTEST VERSION?
Please stop typing in all caps (in this case mostly capital letters) for every post you make. I feel like you are always yelling.
2013zl1guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #33
Snickers
Rumblebee

Drives: ZL1 Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSSRS View Post
Any updates on the new WW reservoir kit? I have the intake and want to order everything else at one time, big gulp, SC reservoir and WW kit.

as shipping costs are rather high for me, im highly interested to get everything at once to save me from ordering twice...

I don't want to get my hands on the older WW relocation kit of which i would need to get rid off once the S/C reservoir comes out.
Snickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #34
Roto-fab 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSSRS View Post
UPDATE:

We are reaching the tail end of our busy season and have been simply overwhelmed with orders (not that I'm complaining) and haven't had much time to spend on the WW relocation and S/C reservoir kits. We are starting to slow down a little bit and we are jumping on the R&D of our kits every spare minute we get. We are also in the middle of setting up a new water-jet so we will have a little more flexibility with custom orders. We have had record breaking months all year so far and couldn't have done it without YOU!! Just want to say a big thanks from the Roto-Fab team to all of you for your support, feedback and most of all the sweet pics!!!

Thanks guys
Jeremiah
Old 08-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #35
white ZL1

Drives: none
Quote:
UPDATE:

We are reaching the tail end of our busy season and have been simply overwhelmed with orders (not that I'm complaining) and haven't had much time to spend on the WW relocation and S/C reservoir kits. We are starting to slow down a little bit and we are jumping on the R&D of our kits every spare minute we get. We are also in the middle of setting up a new water-jet so we will have a little more flexibility with custom orders. We have had record breaking months all year so far and couldn't have done it without YOU!! Just want to say a big thanks from the Roto-Fab team to all of you for your support, feedback and most of all the sweet pics!!!

Thanks guys
Jeremiah

Any updates Jeremiah?
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #36
AquaSSRS

Drives: formerly a AGM ZL1 (sold)
Any more updates?
Old 09-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #37
Roto-fab 1

UPDATE:
Hey guys. We are about 99% finished with the ww reservoir, but we had to put the project on hold to create new tooling for our S/C reservoir. We are currently working on the lower mounting inserts and we are hoping to start production by the end of this week.

Jeremiah
Old 09-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #38
white ZL1

Drives: none
Sneak peak pics?
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #39
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
so how much rwhp does the big g add or how much mph in the 1320 does it add ?