Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 03-12-2016, 05:05 PM   #1
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
Lots of parts left over for sale

Up for sale is everything I have left over after selling car. Text me at 562-508-5003

1. Covercraft Custom car cover- WeatherShield HP Fabric, Gray
This car cover is insanely good, fits like a glove and keeps all dirt, sun and rain off of car. Still in excellent condition, no rips at all or comprise of quality. Just has grease stains by wheels inside section of car cover but that was because of the wet tire thing I put on tires. $180 OBO

2. 2010 Camaro SS Polished 20" staggered setup with two front tires Hankook venus 245/45zr20 and 1 mickey thompson street comp 275/40r20 and 1 dueler h/p 275/40r20. 2 wheels have small curb rash other 2 have no issues at all. They come with TPMS and lug nuts. (((SOLD)))

3. Stock Manifolds. Took off when I put on headers. Zero issues with them. (((SOLD)))

4. Stock Resonators and extra pipe. Took off to put x-pipe. $40

5. Stock Cats with one set of O2 sensors. Took off when put on headers. (((SOLD)))

6. Kenne Bell Heat Exchanger and 4.5" Air ram pipe. Never used the air ram pipe and heat exchanger i took off when i upgraded to higher capacity. $50

7. Custom ******** 10" Drop-In Drivers side stealth enclosure with 10" KICKER Comp CVR. Good and in working condition. (((sold)))

8. Standard 10" Enclosure with 10" KICKER Comp CVR.
In Good working condition. (((sold)))

9. Stock Cloth covers. $200 OBO

10. ZL1 Rockers OEM. These are GM OEM not the cheap china stuff you see on ebay. Slight scratches from storage, but if your painting then no biggie. (((SOLD)))

11. Dave Steck Flex Fuel Sensor.
New never used, didn't get around to install. (((SOLD)))

12. Royal Purple High Performance Street new sealed oil. 12 new quarts 5w30. $80
Attached Images

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers

Last edited by lbheat; 04-17-2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: updated items
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #2
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
I'm very interested in the GM rockers. Pm sent
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:31 AM   #3
lbheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
I'm very interested in the GM rockers. Pm sent
Didnt get the pm bud. As of right now they are pending sale tomorrow.

Kenne Bell
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
Old 03-19-2016, 05:45 AM   #4
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Didnt get the pm bud. As of right now they are pending sale tomorrow.
It's all good man. I texted you but you didn't want to ship them
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:01 AM   #5
lbheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
It's all good man. I texted you but you didn't want to ship them
Oh ok you were one of those that texted me, sorry about that. Yeah I got at least 5 people that wanted me to ship them but its a bit costly to ship even for the cali guys/gals.

Kenne Bell
Old 03-23-2016, 09:29 PM   #6
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Oh ok you were one of those that texted me, sorry about that. Yeah I got at least 5 people that wanted me to ship them but its a bit costly to ship even for the cali guys/gals.

Can you measure the ram tube? It may work for a project I'm working on. Just need from the edge to the outside edge of the bend, opposite the MAF location.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2016, 12:31 AM   #7
lbheat

Updated sold items. Bump.

Kenne Bell