Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #43
MEC'S Toy

Drives: 2013 Corvette
Just wanted to share my experience with Team Chevrolet and the Ride and Drive program at another event going on at Corvettes at Carlisle (PA). It was awesome! Even though the main focus was on the new Corvettes, they did have 2 new Camaro SS's to test drive. I test drove the Camaro and felt very comfortable (I have a 2010 1LT/RS) and what a smooth drive.

The point to my response in this thread, is that if you have the opportunity to participate in a Ride and Drive event, do it. What an opportunity to test drive a new vehicle on the streets. Thank you to fbodfather and all members of Team Chevrolet for providing opportunities for people to test drive the new vehicles. It was outstanding.

Oh, by the way my husband test drove the new Corvette Z06 and was impressed (we have a 1985 Corvette, which he has modified). Thanks again for making these opportunities available and hats off to all members of Team Chevrolet involved with these events.

Mary
MEC'S Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:35 PM   #44
ROBBDOGG1986
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
I LIKE THOR'S BUTT!!!....JUS SAYIN
Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #45
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Thanks to fbodfather for making this thread. I never go to this show but went just to drive the camaro. They had one silver v6 and two ss cars. Io with io interior and cyber grey stripes and summit white with io int and stripes. There was basically a line to drive the ss cars. Hardly anyone seemed to be interested in the other cars while I was there waiting for my turn. Drove io ss car and yes had the permagrin even before I got In. Drove on city streets maybe about a mile or a little more. Great experience. Bumblebee and sideswipe were sweet and the cts-v coupe was pretty sick too. The exhaust tips on That car were HUGE!!! Can't wait to get my synergy green ss!!
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote