Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 09-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #43
Baserunna25

Drives: 2010 Camaro SIM LT/RS
Very true that would be great! Mine actually came in late last week...had to wait for the banks to clear everything so it took a few days...congrats and post some pics when you can! It's soooo worth the wait haha...everywhere I've been ppl have asked me about it...and every other camaro driver on the road gives a wave when you drive by...amazing feeling...keep us updated!

JR
Baserunna25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #44
R6P

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baserunna25 View Post
Hey guys,

Finally got mine last night! Went through Hurd in Johnston. Actually, Mike Hennessey was my SR for those of you who know him. I definitely recommend them, they've been great. Anyone else in Warwick?

JR
Sorry to disapoint you, your not the first SIM LT in Warwick. I have had mine since June I Love it, 2LT CGM rally's
R6P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #45
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Hey guys,

Finally got mine last night! Went through Hurd in Johnston. Actually, Mike Hennessey was my SR for those of you who know him. I definitely recommend them, they've been great. Anyone else in Warwick?

JR
Congrats on the new ride!
I am in Warwick also.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:27 AM   #46
Baserunna25

I didn't pick up the rally stripes so it works out just fine! I was cruisin down by Oakland Beach last night and saw another. Great to see them on the road. With plenty of ways to customize I have no doubts they'll all look great!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #47
R6P

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
I didn't pick up the rally stripes so it works out just fine! I was cruisin down by Oakland Beach last night and saw another. Great to see them on the road. With plenty of ways to customize I have no doubts they'll all look great!
That was me down at the beach
R6P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #48
Baserunna25

small world...even smaller state!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #49
BluesSinger212

Drives: "Victoria" - 2010 Victory Red LT/RS
Ok, ok, ok, you guys got me to join. Long time lurker, first time poster. My name is Ken and I come from Glocester....that's right: "No School Foster-Glocester" - Glocester, lol. I have been drooling over the 2010 Camaro back when it was known as a 2009. My first choice was going to be Black on Black, but seeing how I currently own a black car, and it's a PAIN-IN-THE-@$$ to clean, I decided on CGM, with Black rallys. Now, I am currently on an ABM fix and I can't decide on black rallys or white, although I do catch a lot of ABM/White rallys, both here on the forum and on Google search. So I'm leaning toward ABM/Black combo (interior - that's a WHOLE 'nother issue!)

I am currently testing the waters and went down Balise Chevy last night and talked to a Brian and a Michael (I don't recall their last names). They seemed to be pretty nice guys and Brian knew A LOT about the new Camys. I have yet to tried Masse but I am willing to give 'em a shot. Anyhow, when I am ready to bite the proverbial bullet, any thoughts as to who/where/how much it would cost to PAINT the rallys in the state??? Also, I tend to see a lot of SIMs around here (I wasn't too keen on it until I saw it in person) as well as an IOM, and apparently there are going to be a lot of ABMs (that I have YET to see and am dying to!!!). Any thoughts on what would be a unique color choice? Just an opinion is all I'm asking - kinda like buying a really cool shirt and going to a place or an event and having three other people wearing the same shirt, lol. Anyways, my apologies for a long first-post. Hope to be seen on the road sometime soon!

---Ken:bangdesk:

PS: Anyone here drive a SIM/Black Rally that was at Roy Carpenter's Beach during the 4th of July weekend?
BluesSinger212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #50
YouEnvyMySS

Drives: 85½ Porsche 944; 2002 Ford Exp
Ok. apologies up front cuz I don't have all the color code terms down yet so no clue about most of your cor references so I can't help you there...

What I *can* tell you is that so far my black-on-black is for me to-die-for!

Ok, so I've only had it for a bit over 24hrs after taking delivery Round 3pm yesterday but it is a serious head-turner! I have the 21" black wheel option... The first seen at my dlr (Paul Masse in East Prov) and everyone so far is raving about them.

Cleaning - yes it picks up the dust fast, but I have the Zaino system here and so far it is fantastic... Just started in on a serious treatment regimine this afternoon between rides...

I showed up at the weekly cruise-in at Crescent Park in Riverside and backed in with a handful of vintage Chev muscle cars from 60's-70's... Made for a nice mix... Had a LOT of interest!!

I plan on making the OKland Beach cruise on Tuesday evening as well...

ANYWAY to tour questions, keep options open for sure... Dunno about painting wheels so no help there. WILL say that Aaron Tirrell at Masse in EP did a super job by me and is highly recommended! They currently have two black 2SS/RS units on the floor with diff interiors as well as a red jewel tint unit.

Tomorrow? Cruise to north shore Boston for lunch! Need to get thus beast broken in ASAP! Nearly 299mi in 24 hrs and vacay all week!

YouEnvyMySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #51
BluesSinger212

Thanks for the input and congrats on your new ride! But by "rallys" I meant the stripes. It didn't occur to me till just now about "rally wheels"

Last edited by BluesSinger212; 09-06-2009 at 09:27 AM.
BluesSinger212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #52
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesSinger212 View Post
Ok, ok, ok, you guys got me to join. Long time lurker, first time poster. My name is Ken and I come from Glocester....that's right: "No School Foster-Glocester" - Glocester, lol. I have been drooling over the 2010 Camaro back when it was known as a 2009. My first choice was going to be Black on Black, but seeing how I currently own a black car, and it's a PAIN-IN-THE-@$$ to clean, I decided on CGM, with Black rallys. Now, I am currently on an ABM fix and I can't decide on black rallys or white, although I do catch a lot of ABM/White rallys, both here on the forum and on Google search. So I'm leaning toward ABM/Black combo (interior - that's a WHOLE 'nother issue!)

I am currently testing the waters and went down Balise Chevy last night and talked to a Brian and a Michael (I don't recall their last names). They seemed to be pretty nice guys and Brian knew A LOT about the new Camys. I have yet to tried Masse but I am willing to give 'em a shot. Anyhow, when I am ready to bite the proverbial bullet, any thoughts as to who/where/how much it would cost to PAINT the rallys in the state??? Also, I tend to see a lot of SIMs around here (I wasn't too keen on it until I saw it in person) as well as an IOM, and apparently there are going to be a lot of ABMs (that I have YET to see and am dying to!!!). Any thoughts on what would be a unique color choice? Just an opinion is all I'm asking - kinda like buying a really cool shirt and going to a place or an event and having three other people wearing the same shirt, lol. Anyways, my apologies for a long first-post. Hope to be seen on the road sometime soon!

---Ken:bangdesk:

PS: Anyone here drive a SIM/Black Rally that was at Roy Carpenter's Beach during the 4th of July weekend?
There are not a lot of ABM's ordered yet, that may change when people start seeing them. White stripes look good on ABM. Mine is ABM with gray interior, no stripes. Lots of compliments on the color, I mean LOTS! Red Jewel Tintcoat is also very nice.
Brian LaNinfa was my salesman at Balise, nice guy, knows what he is talking about and he also does the ordering. He was on my side when I had my little issue there. Make sure paperwork is flawless and sales manager approves it if you order from there.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #53
BluesSinger212

Thanks, Paul, for the input. I just got a call from Mike at Balise to inform me that there was a "BumbleBee" on the lot and if I wanted to come down there and take it out. Unfortunately, I was at band practice and couldn't go. Hoping it'll still be there in the morning to test drive it.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #54
YouEnvyMySS

Drives: 85½ Porsche 944; 2002 Ford Exp
For those interested in black, Laul Masse in East Prov got two 2SS units in same shipment that brought in mine! One has IOM trim on black interior with matching stripes. The other has white stripes but unsure of interior... The black/iom has auto with the paddle shifters... Not sure what's in the other...

Mine is SHARP(of course I'd say that, right?)... Had it at Crescent Park on Sat and Cardi's last night... Drawing a LOT of interest at both... Trying for Foxboro Bass Pro Shop Thursday if weather cooperates

YouEnvyMySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #55
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
BluesSinger, I custom ordered my 2010 SSRS IOM from Brian Laninfa at Balise in Warwick, I highly recommend you and any other RI camaro lovers to buy your 2010 Camaro from him, tell him Joe with the Orange SSRS told you.
Brian is a top knotch guy and he will set you up with the exact Camaro you want, I am so happy with mine, I love this car so much, everywhere I go it attracts crowds, I drive through Oakland Beach car cruise every Tuesday night and it is so awesome the way everybody looks at the car, I feel like a celebrity when i'm driving it.
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #56
BluesSinger212

It's been a while but in the past few days I've seen a Yellow SS w/Black stripes parked outside Famous Pizza on Rt6 with Dealer plates and just this afternoon I saw a SIM RS with Rallys driving up Rt44 from Newport Creamery towards Smithfield/Greenville...I wanna know who you guys are, lol!!