Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #239
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Gonna be ordering a 1LE CRT 2SS/RS within the next few weeks. =D
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #240
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
Gonna be ordering a 1LE CRT 2SS/RS within the next few weeks. =D
I knew something had you in a better mood.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #241
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Massive Reply Post

S'up y'all. I've finally caught up on my daily message in the 11/12 thread. Nice activity. Here's some replies, comments and questions to you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo7 View Post
Clever dated photo of the forgotten 4. Maybe today is our big day!
Why, yes it is! Exciting, isn't it! I feel bad for Mr. Lio Martinez. There's gotta be something special about his delay that is goodness.

Does getting a VIN mean 3800 status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Aren't you supposed to be working?
Yes! Got up and checked status ASAP, had cereal, coffee, wrote out my agenda for both meetings. Rocked it! Finally on home computer time now! Long day. Did get a workout in at least though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
Don't get it Why has all the other cars been built except mine ? I mean how much longer is gonna take ?
Let's hope for one more day. Would you like me to write to Becky again this evening or do you want to go at it alone. I'm happy to do it. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to change "dealers" (ie - like in Vegas, baby!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo7 View Post
Secured my plates today after getting the VIN..........VIR 1LE......have 90 days to pick them up. Should take no more than 3 weeks huh?
Quote:
How can u secure the license plates before u get the car ? How does that work ? I wanna do mine
Lio, I ordered my plates a few weeks back. Just go onto dmv.ca.gov. As you can imagine, all the 1LE plates were taken. I got one with another RPO added to it. :-)

Quote:
Just off the phone with the dealership. According to them the invoice "copy" they have shows that the car is due here by next Thursday!! I really want to believe them, I truly do...
Do you think dealers get stuff wrong? No way! They aren't going to wash your car or put gas in it are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Finally 4200 )))))))))
How long did it take to go from 4B00 to 4200?
What was your VIN date?
What was your TPW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
My car is back at the factory after getting it's vinyl hood wrap. Just waiting on shipping now!
So your VIN date was 11/17, TPW 11/12. That's about three days to get wrapped. Did the status code change at that time? I see you're 4300 now.

Quote:
Thanks. Man seems like getting them build is just half the battle.
I think Becky's said the hard part isn't getting out of 1100 or getting the VIN ... it's getting the shipment! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
Mine is bayed, hopefully waiting on shipping...I haven't been following it every day...how do you know it's been wrapped already?
So, that's VIN/3800 on 11/14 and Bayed/4B00 on 11/20 or ~5-6 days. Any clue how long it takes before it's 4200?
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #242
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:
I knew something had you in a better mood.
I was grumpy because I was stuck between BRM and CRT, and the fact that CRT pics took awhile to surface in 1LE trim. Now I'm happy =p
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #243
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
I just hope my car us built soon..... And Yeah bro go for it sam Becky for me if u can... I been sticking to u guys all this way... Going alone will be silly now... I'm gonna attempt to do a,1LE license plate see if it works
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #244
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Becky I need an update tomorrow for me the only remaining TPW 11/12 the "Lone wolf" or like that guy in The movie Hangover said " One man wolfpack "
Old 11-21-2012, 12:14 AM   #245
Doglife1LE

Drives: 2013 1LE, 2004 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
So your VIN date was 11/17, TPW 11/12. That's about three days to get wrapped. Did the status code change at that time? I see you're 4300 now.
Yeah, after it was wrapped it went to 4300. Now just waiting on 4200
Doglife1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #246
tramtwo

On Nov 20, 2012 2:18 PM, "Wayne " <wbourg@> wrote: Hey Dale will be back in town Saturday will see if I can find out anything don't worry I will call you as soon as the truck pulls up with it nobody will touch it I promise!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2012, at 3:09 PM, tramtwo <tramtwo@> wrote:

> Hey Wayne, > > Hope you're doing well. Just found out the car is at 4300 hundred > status, which means it should be on the way soon. Is there any update > you can give me? > > Also Wayne whatever ya do PLEASE do not let your porters wash this > car!! I know it will be filthy from the rail car and truck ride. I > don't care. I really don't want swirls in the paint. So NO detailing!! > > The service department will have to install the front splitter, and do > their inspections but no "test rides" without me being there. As you > can guess I am very gun-shy and really want this to go smooth and put > all the problems behind me. > > Thanks for your help. > > Dale > > QRBCF6 - 2G1FT1EW5D9166863 > > --> ---> First Things First
Old 11-21-2012, 12:43 AM   #247
CrystalRedTintcoat

Quote:
I just hope my car us built soon..... And Yeah bro go for it sam Becky for me if u can... I been sticking to u guys all this way... Going alone will be silly now... I'm gonna attempt to do a,1LE license plate see if it works
You got it, my friend. I'm doing it now. See here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=42722

Last edited by CrystalRedTintcoat; 11-21-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Added URL post from Becky's forum.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #248
CrystalRedTintcoat

Quote:
On Nov 20, 2012 2:18 PM, "Wayne " <wbourg@> wrote: Hey Dale will be back in town Saturday will see if I can find out anything don't worry I will call you as soon as the truck pulls up with it nobody will touch it I promise!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2012, at 3:09 PM, tramtwo <tramtwo@> wrote:

> Hey Wayne, > > Hope you're doing well. Just found out the car is at 4300 hundred > status, which means it should be on the way soon. Is there any update > you can give me? > > Also Wayne whatever ya do PLEASE do not let your porters wash this > car!! I know it will be filthy from the rail car and truck ride. I > don't care. I really don't want swirls in the paint. So NO detailing!! > > The service department will have to install the front splitter, and do > their inspections but no "test rides" without me being there. As you > can guess I am very gun-shy and really want this to go smooth and put > all the problems behind me. > > Thanks for your help. > > Dale > > QRBCF6 - 2G1FT1EW5D9166863 > > --> ---> First Things First
1. Great email. Ballsy but necessary.
2. What do you mean by "..all the problems behind me."?
Old 11-21-2012, 12:56 AM   #249
CrystalRedTintcoat

What's the first song I should play in the 1LE (after getting off on the engine, exhaust and gears)?

I might have to take a day off work and drive up to San Francisco and across the bridge into Marin county, the coast and wherever the roads take me!

1. Breaks (Black Keys) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/th...up/id279535830
2. Anthem (Rush) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fl...stered/id50543
Old 11-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #250
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
You got it, my friend. I'm doing it now. See here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=42722
Thanks bro i really appreciate what u doing here.... For all the... When we get the cars we should meet up and take them for a spin...
Old 11-21-2012, 12:58 AM   #251
tramtwo

Quote:
1. Great email. Ballsy but necessary.
2. What do you mean by "..all the problems behind me."?
Part of the GM buyback was that I had to return to the dealership that ruined my vert.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:59 AM   #252
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Quote:
What's the first song I should play in the 1LE (after getting off on the engine, exhaust and gears)?

I might have to take a day off work and drive up to San Francisco and across the bridge into Marin county, the coast and wherever the roads take me!

1. Breaks (Black Keys) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/th...up/id279535830
2. Anthem (Rush) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fl...stered/id50543
I'm gonna bump " Somechords" by Deadmau5